PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Speaks, Patriots Duped, So Now What?

Bob George does a Q & A interview with himself. Classic. :yawn2:

I mean...is he a bubble boy now or what?...love the Myra supposition....if ...then...THAT PROVES IT!!!....perhaps a modicum of class here and leave Mrs. Kraft and her memory out of this??

I'm sorry I clicked

sign Mark Duper?

no..wait...bad bad idea...sorry

I'm trying to cut down on drinking to get into wicked pissah shape but you guys are driving me to drink

OK, it's not that hard me being Scots-Irish and all

Kraft Speaks, Patriots Duped, So Now What?
By: Bob George

Time to let the lawyer people do their job and the football people do theirs....

The letter Hernandez wrote pre-draft is the most interesting thing to me. You'd think he'd of at least included an "I'd kill to he on the Patriots".

Also he only said I need you to trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about when it comes to me and the use of recreational drugs. He didn't say anything about trusting him not to murder.

What could Kraft do? I thought he was a great player and all his interviews he seemed like a good kid. This reminds me of BB interview after Gronk broke his arm, he said if you can tell me when a players going to get injured I will get him off the field. Well if you can tell Kraft when his player who was crying tears of joy in front of the media 13 months prior is going to become an accused murderer I'm sure he'd cut him.

If you are fascinated with motive or just want a more in depth understanding of the mind behind these crimes ,I suggest Murderpedia.org

here's the writeup on BTK...Dennis Rader...if you don't have a strong heart do NOT read this...it's graphic....but that is what cold blooded murder is...

Dennis Rader | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

If you are fascinated with motive or just want a more in depth understanding of the mind behind these crimes ,I suggest Murderpedia.org

here's the writeup on BTK...Dennis Rader...if you don't have a strong heart do NOT read this...it's graphic....but that is what cold blooded murder is...

Dennis Rader | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

The perfect website for waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. I come over here to see what ol' reliable Joker has laid down past midnight since he can always be found trolling the boards over here well into the wee hours. Man, I went over to Murderpedia and spent 4 a.m. all the way through sunrise and was late taking my morning shower. I couldn't drag myself away from reading all about Aileen Wournos, on the more local front... The Fatal Attraction murderess of Westchester County, Adam Lanza (who's not a serial killer in the traditional use of the term but included nonetheless), and finally... The Connecticut River Strangler, Michael Ross, who did in 8 girls during my high school years in close proximity in Connecticut.

On a more personal front - two of my friends had their girlfriends killed by Joel Rifkin in the East Village in the early 90's. That's right, not one friend with a murdered hooker girlfriend, but two. What are the odds of that? Gee whiz, I prolly should reexamine the circle of friends I chose when I was younger. lol.
Anywhays, thanks Joker. I know I can count on you to point the way down the dark passage limbo netherworld my mind transverses late at night. You're a comforting cyber-presence, you are.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back