PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft, Putin, and that SB Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a BS story. Kraft kept quiet at that time hoping for a business opportunity thru soviet largesse in return for a gift (or theft) of the SB ring. Looks like the opportunity did not arise. So why is the story coming out now?
One reason could be the steadfast support of Syria by Russia. Just yesterday, the US decided to support the syrian rebels. And then this story is posted in a Murdoch mouth piece. Kraft is known to be quite sympathetic to the Israeli cause - this could be his contribution to discredit Putin.

And everything was fine until Putin regifted the ring to Assad.

This is such a BS story. Kraft kept quiet at that time hoping for a business opportunity thru soviet largesse in return for a gift (or theft) of the SB ring. Looks like the opportunity did not arise. So why is the story coming out now?
One reason could be the steadfast support of Syria by Russia. Just yesterday, the US decided to support the syrian rebels. And then this story is posted in a Murdoch mouth piece. Kraft is known to be quite sympathetic to the Israeli cause - this could be his contribution to discredit Putin.

Israel would much prefer Assad stay in power vs. the Muslim Brotherhood so that theory is shot. I think good old Bob is just losing it. He was showing off and gave it to Putin. People give Putin things all the time I bet. He has no idea who Kraft or the Patriots are, Bob puts a ring in his hand and of course he thinks it is a gift. What sort of man gives another man his ring just to look at. Bob got what he deserved for being a show off. I have no love of Putin but it is Kraft who is wrong here. Rather than just eat it which he can afford, he hurts all Americans by making things worse now.

Bob Kraft doesn't come out looking good in this.

Just a bad decision to bring it up even if it were true

The NY Post brought it up....gee....I would've never guessed...imagine that...the NY Post running an article ridiculing the New England Patriots....who could have ever foreseen THIS?

with a little luck they can run with this "issue" until it's a full blown "Ring Gate!!!"....

Patriots are now saying this story was meant as a joke!!
EMBARRASSING!!

Patriots are now saying this story was meant as a joke!!
EMBARRASSING!!

The whole thing is piling embarrassment upon embarrassment upon misunderstanding. I think Bob brought it up at a speaking engagement trying to entertain and probably didn't expect the media to pick it up and run with it again. He should know better.

I'm betting either a front or back page splash in the Post tonight...negative Pats stories are like crack to their readership.

This non-story gets weirder by the minute. I feel like Kraft and Putin are trolling the world.

The NY Post brought it up....gee....I would've never guessed...imagine that...the NY Post running an article ridiculing the New England Patriots....who could have ever foreseen THIS?

with a little luck they can run with this "issue" until it's a full blown "Ring Gate!!!"....

You mean the newspaper that raced to be the first to report "12 Dead at Boston Marathon Bombing" and then fingered some poor high school kid from Revere in a front page picture as a suspect?????

Naaahhhh.......

Their standards wouldn't allow that kind of thing.

Last edited:
what do you mean?????? they have the highest standards of any paper in existence!!! just look at these fabulous examples...

NY-Post-Belichick-cover-11-20-12.jpg

rsahk.jpg

nypostcover.jpg

6a00d83451b84f69e20147e19264c3970b-400wi

c'mon man...is anyone going to seriously tell me they drug test their editors over there??

whoever photoshopped those rat faces on Brady and BB is definitely using premium grade in the pipe....

Russions are notorious klepto's. Having travelled to Moscow alot from 2003 to 2008 I was specifically warned about wearing anything flashy.

During one evening out with a couple of russian co-workers I was warned about a particular Sr Manager that had sticky fingers. He took a liking to my Rolex.He tried it "on" and then disappeared. The Rolex was fake and he found out when he tried to pawn it. He was very upset 3 days later when I ran into him again.

He then wanted to try on my wedding ring. The ring was real gold. He was even more upset that I declined. It wasan "insult" . . I actually had a Sr. Manager suggest I give him my wedding ring. It did not happen.

Be warned that when dealing with the Russians you need to be very careful.

Stupid Ring made the CBS nightly news (glanced at it in the gym ... I don't want anybody to think I actually watch that garbge news 'report'). They ran footage of Jet Coach Putin pocketing the Ring. What a slimeball.

I'm telling you guys, Putin is a straight-up ganksta.

putin_poty35.jpg

Russian gangster from the movie "Limitless." (One of my favorite films.)

Attachments

• Limitless gangster.jpg
    Limitless gangster.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back