PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft on Brady talks: 'We're cookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyser Söze

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
FOXBORO -- In between talking about his optimistic feelings for the upcoming season and his thoughts on Sam 'Bam' Cunningham heading into the Patriots Hall of Fame this week, Patriots owner Robert Kraft hinted he and star quarterback Tom Brady could be close to a long-term deal.

"We're cookin," is all Kraft would say when asked about the progress in negotiations between the team and the two-time Super Bowl MVP.

Kraft on Brady talks: 'We're cookin'

Sounds good.

I can see the headlines now, "Kraft threatens to eat Brady alive in contract talks".

Brady "cookin'" with anger over contract dispute. Holdout 103% likely.

Bob's been on a cooking reference bender of late. I think Myra encourages too much late night watching of the cooking channel...

Michael Silver is reporting that Bob Kraft is too busy with his culunary pursuits to negotiate a deal with Tom Brady.

First a round of golf with each other and now they're working in a kitchen together?????

What are they, a new reality show?

"Tune in next week for the new episode of our crazy duo in 'We're Fishin'".

Last edited:
"A friend of Kraft's, who owns another team, said he is concerned that Kraft is spending too much time doing things like playing golf and cooking with Brady. Such facades of chumminess, the source says, are disturbing considering the current labor environment in the NFL."

Did someone say that the talks between Brady and Kraft had grown heated and that things were at the boiling point?

Last edited:
"A friend of Kraft's, who owns another team, said he is concerned that Kraft is spending too much time doing things like playing golf and cooking with Brady. Such facades of chumminess, the source says, are disturbing considering the current labor environment in the NFL."

Clayton: "Disturbing Reports of Kraft Spending Too Much Time With Younger Men"

I think Kraft was confusing his response with Belichicks cooking show appearance years ago...will be the continuing negative spin by the mediots....

Curran: "Just as important as what Kraft said is what he didn't say. He didn't say what they were cooking so it was obviously something Brady didn't like."

Surely it was a referance to Brady's Entourage appearance where he says something about Giselle cooking.
Kraft is calling Brady a girl.

Yeah, they're cookin, all right...COOKIN' A SCHISM SOUFFLE!

Heading: Brady/Pats contract talks go up in flames!!

Hmm. After reading Breer's full blog entry, I'm not even convinced Kraft actually heard the question right:

Kraft was asked "anything shaking on the front with No. 12?” He responded, rushing off from the noisy area, "We're cooking." And when approached later about what he meant, he went silent and seem even a little confused about the context

Kraft briefly touches on Brady contract - Extra Points - Boston.com

Curran: "Just as important as what Kraft said is what he didn't say. He didn't say what they were cooking so it was obviously something Brady didn't like."

Meanwhile, Belichick is fuming, "Kraft wants me to buy the groceries, but wont let me cook the meal." "Who does he think he is?" Gordon Ramsey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back