PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft: I regret "that the conference championship game wasn’t played here in our hometown."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then maybe your coach shouldn't have d#cked around with the Miami game or the Philadelphia game...
You should be more upset over YOUR coach ****ing around with that season finale in Buffalo. Or do you blame Fitzpatrick? Doesn't matter, the New Jersey Green Beans suck and always will.

Bob, you should've sent that memo to Bill before the miami game then.
It's not up to Kraft to have to do that. That's why BB is the highest-paid coach in the NFL. I know the latest rage around here is to blame Bob Kraft for everything from Zika to ISIS, but that one's not on him.

I regret having to defend my team against lies and agenda driven stories every time I meet another football fan here in Ireland. That shouldn't be my job but thanks to Bob getting on his knees for the shield I now hate meeting non-Patriot football fans.

YUP! I said all along, once we were in position to have 1 seed again, how do you not do everything possible and throw in kitchen sink to get that advantage. It was there for taking, just not executed enough with urgency.

Have you ever heard the term "Pyrrhic victory"?

In hindsight, one thing Kraft might've done was insist on at least one of those last two regular-season games being played at home instead of accommodating the Bruins' "Winter Classic."

it seemed to me that bill wanted the number 2 seed to avoid the steelers or jets. i honestly don't get that type of thinking.

Hard to pass up cold, hard cash.
I'll bet it was a big payday for sure -- looked like the stadium was pretty much full. I'd like to know if they charged for parking and what it cost.

He could not see over the railing in Denver.

In hindsight, one thing Kraft might've done was insist on at least one of those last two regular-season games being played at home instead of accommodating the Bruins' "Winter Classic."
  • Sucking up to the Other 31.
  • Turfing out long-time season ticket holders in order to further reduce home-field advantage by building an endzone lounge.
  • Actively guaranteeing the team's final two games would be on the road
I sense a pattern.

The big blunder was the Philly game. We puked all over ourselves that evening and it cost us HFA.

To be quite honest I'm not even sure the Pats would have won the Miami game, even if they had played to win in the first half. The offensive line was a disaster throughout.

i think belichick seriously underestimated playing denver on the road. like some of us he probably thought that the team should be ok since they came close in november in their barn and were getting edelman, amendola and collins back. however, denver was getting demarcus ware back and he absolutely was the biggest difference maker for them.

You should be more upset over YOUR coach ****ing around with that season finale in Buffalo. Or do you blame Fitzpatrick? Doesn't matter, the New Jersey Green Beans suck and always will.

Is @FCB02062 a Jets fan?

I thought he meant "your coach" as if responding directly to Kraft, as a Pats fan.

Perhaps you might've seen it as a Jets/opposing fan come here telling us "your coach" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back