PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KRAFT DEFENDS THE TEAM!

Do you guys think Kraft has more friends in the league than Goodell? or less enemies?

Either way does he have more support with the owners?

As I mentioned before the pats should take this to another level.

Anyone that talked crap, wrote crap, leaked crap - on media day...when a question is asked by them the patriots player should be polite and an say thank you for asking then say "next question from anyone else" without ever answering the idiot that talked crap. Also and most Importantly don't answer any question from anyone at espn.

Kraft knows more about this story than the butt-hurt media who were ready to continue shoveling dirt on the Pats after the Glazer story broke. Suddenly his source was correct and all of the others which supported BB on Saturday afternoon were wrong (again).

He knows what is on the video. Either he watched it himself or someone in security, equipment, or football ops has seen it and told him exactly what is on it. He's not going out there to make a statement without knowing the end result. Good CEO's don't stick their heads out there for the heck of it.

Yea the game actually got pushed back 10 or 15 minutes due to the seahawks/packer game going onto OT.

Just like the Pats knew it would.

Cheatin' bastids!

Glazer wants it both ways. Criticizing everyone for overblowing this thing and then jumping all over scoops that report nothing other than accusations with no evidence to back it up to over blow the situation even more.

All you need to know about Glazer is he is the media's "go to" guy for the big anti-Pats news.

He got the Spygate tapes and had grainy video footage of the "Pats doing it too" just before their playoff game after Tripgate.

Thank you Mr Kraft! It is nice to see the media back-off in fear of being sued.

Don't forget Joe Theismann and Warren Moon said positive things:)

Add Jim Gray
Adam Schefter
Pat Kirwan to the good guy list.

Tedy Bruschi too. That may be expected but he may be positioning himself to where he may not be on ESPN much longer.

Bob Kraft, let me show you some love:

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

BTW, if the Patriots want to sue some of the public slanderers, let me be the first to nominate Miko Grimes as the lead attorney.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Why why why do I subject myself to this? I just turned to ESPN to get their feelings on what Kraft said, naively assuming they'd be calling off the dogs. Nope. Ryan Clark, Chris Carter and Mort were more outraged than ever over BK's comments. Clinging ever so tightly to the question of why the Colts balls were legal and the Pats were not. Mort was asked what the temperature was at NFL headquarters and he said how hot is Red Hot, basically saying they're pissed at the Pats for putting the league in this situation during SB week.

Until the NFL clears the Pats the haters are gonna keep piling on.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back