PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Koren Robinson cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
no..hes probably suspended for the year

character issue perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's official yet, but isn't there a chance he might get suspended for the entire year?

EDIT:Remix beat me to it.

Last edited:
ummmm i thought he was suspended for a year.

Look at this way: It can be argued that the Vikings have worse receivers than the Patriots do and they cut him. That's all you need to know about his future.

I wonder if this could effect the Branch sweepstakes? Maybe they could use a high character Superbowl MVP on their team.

I am so happy that when reading this thread I saw no one saying we should try to get him if we can.

Oh PLEASE, football Gods, if Deion is to depart... let it be to the "promised land" of the Metrodome!!!

PFnV

zippo59 said:
I am so happy that when reading this thread I saw no one saying we should try to get him if we can.

Read post number one of this thread!

Was asking ... not saying we should. I don't think he was suspended officially. He still has to go to court next month. The Vikes did cut him for the DUI offense, but didn't he have a Pro Bowl year last year as a returner? I know we have kick returners, but you never know ... so Mike, I'm not an ignorant football wannabe - just was wondering what people thought.

lusdawg said:
Was asking ... not saying we should. I don't think he was suspended officially. He still has to go to court next month. The Vikes did cut him for the DUI offense, but didn't he have a Pro Bowl year last year as a returner? I know we have kick returners, but you never know ... so Mike, I'm not an ignorant football wannabe - just was wondering what people thought.

Sorry, lusdawg, but since the loss to Denver I swear to goodness that there hasn't been a single player who has ever caught a pass or made a tackle in the NFL of whom someone hasn't said: might he end up with the Patriots?

Sheesh, I thought that the guy who asked whether we might pick up Drew Henson had hit bottom, but Koren Robinson??? It's late here and I've had a long day ... words fail me, sorry.

Isn't Koren Robinson the other receiver that Borges thought we should take (if not David Terell) rather than Richard Seymour?

No. I don't think he fits BB's idea of a Patriot.

Then neither do Eric Warfield or Corey Dillon or John Sullivan.

I could at least consider it if it was issues on just one team. But no, not two. After that, I just don't see the "maybe a change of scenery" cliche working.

And as someone mentioned, the Vikings are about as stacked as we are at the WR position, them cutting him is a big deal, also considering he just signed a three year, $12 million contract.

Mike the Brit said:
Read post number one of this thread!

I spoke without reading carefully enough. Ugh...

Keegs said:
ummmm i thought he was suspended for a year.

He needs to be convicted first. With a good attorney that could take until this season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes