Welcome to PatsFans.com

Koolaid ready to tear up London

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Triumph, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triumph

Triumph Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +366 / 58 / -29

#32 Jersey

Booing weeks ago and now hes mad as hell becuase the UK is cheating him out of his money.

[On whether he'll join his teammates on a double-decker bus]

"What is a double-decker bus? Do it cost [a lot]? I heard they're already cheating me. I gotta give them like $1.60 to get one pound. That's not fair, that's highway robbery. The dollar isn't even worth a pound. I'm not looking to spend any money."

[On following up last week's performance]

"That was just so last week. I forgot all about that. I'm taking it one game at a time now& I'm just expecting to go out there and play my game. I can't predict the future. I'm just going to go out there and play my game. If 100 yards is what I get, that's what I get. If 30 or 10 yards is what I get, that's what I get. All I can control is what I do and how hard I run."

2. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

He's a great fantasy start this week... the bucs blow vs. the run. I expect over 100 and mybe a couple of trips to pay dirt.

3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,711 / 9 / -20

#61 Jersey

During a TV interview in the locker room Maroney asked what language they speak in England, and it really didn't look like he was joking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.