PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Knock Knock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racervx54

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hey Kraft and BB!! Free agency has started!!!!!!Wake up :(

Oh no :eek: , you may have just started another monster thread. If you like, you may want to pick through some of the other threads here. There's plenty to read on this subject!

Last edited:
12Brady said:

Yeah, that's right! We've got to be more like Danny Snyder with his P.E. problem.

12Brady said:

trouble here is too many fans believe in bill we trust
we trusted him last year got nothing
times have changed if we lose dg who plays wide reciever
tired of Moulds talk he wants over 7 mill a year way out of bb pay scale

Some people just don't learn from history. Patience, my friend, patience.

pats60 said:

Have you trusted him over the last 5 years? We are the ONLY team to have 5 consecutive winning seasons, and by the looks of our roster this season, it will continue for a 6th year.

We fans are cursed w/ high expectations now, but the team BB has built/is building is one that will win for 5 more years at least. We can't expect to win the SB every year, but the Pats won't sacrifice the future for one season, and that's a harsh reality we fans have to deal with.

We'll be ok, change is tough, but we've got a good foundation to build on.

BelichickFan said:
Some people just don't learn from history. Patience, my friend, patience.

Correct again as you always are BF.

I think it's a Red Sox mentality that has spread to some Patriots Fans.

Before FA started I am sure of a few things.

Belichick and Pioli had every FA's probable signing price.

Belichick and Pioli had a list of names of later FA cuts and their price.

Belichick and Pioli had all of that vs who may be available to them in the draft.

Lastly, and most important, retaining our own future FA's is more important. Overpaying some of these retreads increases the salaries of resigning our own.

Anyone who hasn't learned that to date...thus makes a panic post.

Perhaps we should offer a course in Belichick/Pioli 101... :rofl:

Last edited:
F.B.N. said:
Correct again as you always are BF.

I think it's a Red Sox mentality that has spread to some Patriots Fans.

Before FA started I am sure of a few things.

Belichick and Pioli had every FA's probable signing price.

Belichick and Pioli had a list of names of later FA cuts and their price.

Belichick and Pioli had all of that vs who may be available to them in the draft.

Lastly, and most important, retaining our own future FA's is more important. Overpaying some of these retreads increases the salaries of resigning our own.

Anyone who hasn't learned that to date...thus makes a panic post.

Perhaps we should offer a course in Belichick/Pioli 101... :rofl:

I know someoone who can be the teacher -Bills Girl. She can also teach 201 & 310.

richpats said:
Have you trusted him over the last 5 years? We are the ONLY team to have 5 consecutive winning seasons, and by the looks of our roster this season, it will continue for a 6th year.

We fans are cursed w/ high expectations now, but the team BB has built/is building is one that will win for 5 more years at least. We can't expect to win the SB every year, but the Pats won't sacrifice the future for one season, and that's a harsh reality we fans have to deal with.

We'll be ok, change is tough, but we've got a good foundation to build on.
The reality is we have the best qb in football and he has no one
to throw it too.Which means sack time for other teams.
Our RB going downhill fast we don`t sign best kicker in football
and let our leader in defense in open market
yet we have over 18mill to spend

pats60 said:
LMFAO. 3 SB in 5 years isn't good enough now.

BELICHICK - YOU SUCK. One round into the playoffs following back to back SB wins isn't good enough. BELICHICK SUCKS.

pats60 said:
And FA ends at midnight tonight, right ?

:confused: :rolleyes:

pats60 said:

I believe the emergence of Watson will allow Brady to rely less on his WR's. Having Light and Koppen back from injury, with Mankins and Kaczur a bit more experienced, will help the o-line improve from being the "o-lay" last year. Dillon won't be relied on as much since I believe we'll draft a RB to groom for the starting job. Overall, my hope for the offense is that we go back to the "ball-control" style that worked in 03/04. Hopefully a healthy D has their crap together under Pees and we'll get back to Patriot football in '06.

Adam will be back, Willie maybe-to-probably-not. We'll see.

pats60 said:

No judgement on you personally, but you're coming off like a complete joke in this thread.

It's March 14th. The season doesn't start until September.

Your arguing for the same P.E. problem that Little Danny Snyder is afflicted with.

Obviosuly it's time to update the bandwagon brochures to include a Survival Guide to Free Agency for new members just climbing aboard.

pats60 said:

You sound like a whiney brat whose Mom refused to give him a cookie before dinner! You really think a year in which we were decimated by injury and lost in the second round of the playoffs means that we should no longer trust the coach that has brought us 3 Super Bowl titles? It is times like this that set the real fans apart from the bandwagoners who joined up because the Patriots were winning!

Until we finish 0-16 with a team made up of junior varsity players, then I am sticking with Bill Belichick!

PATSNUTme said:
I know someoone who can be the teacher -Bills Girl. She can also teach 201 & 310.

If these Chicken Little's cannot take a step back and see what BB has done for this franchise over his 6 years here with us, then there is nothing anyone can do for these "fans." I have no patience for this anymore! But, I will say this.....the people who are starting these threads are always FIRST ones to say what a genius BB is when he does something unbelieveable and the FIRST ones to slam him when he makes a mistake.

Great subject matter Nut, but if Patriots fans don't know what we have in BB based on his tenure here, then nothing I can say would change anyone's warped thinking!

Three Super Bowl victories in four years people.....yeah, what was I thinking BB is a bum lets get rid of him! :mad:

Bill's Girl said:
Three Super Bowl victories in four years people.....yeah, what was I thinking BB is a bum lets get rid of him! :mad:
Belichick sucks. His plan worked for a few years but it's outdated now and we need to try another direction.

:bricks:

BelichickFan said:
Belichick sucks. His plan worked for a few years but it's outdated now and we need to try another direction.

:bricks:

Maybe we could get Jerry Glanville or Butch Davis to coach the Patriots?? How about Steve Spurrier or bring Rod Rust back, what about Dan Reeves?
Anyone have any other suggestions on who would be a better coach than BB??

Look i am all for trusting BB ,but there will come a time when sitting back will cost us dearly.

12Brady said:
Look i am all for trusting BB ,but there will come a time when sitting back will cost us dearly.

Do you really think BB is going to do something that will hurt his team? That is why these threads are ridiculous, they are predicated on the assumption that BB is an inept moron.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes