PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Klecko got 2 sacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I didn't get to see any of the game, but I was just checking out the gamestats on NFL.com and Klecko had two sacks? Where was he playing? Anybody that saw the game that wouldn't mind sharing the word on Klecko's night would be greatly appreciated.

I was at the game. He was on the d-line. I remember one of the sacks really well, I'm pretty sure he was lined up at DE, and it just out-muscled whatever garbage lineman the Cardinals had in there at the time. To the best of my memory he only played in the second half, but he did look pretty good. I think he rotated all along the D-line.

I believe both came out of the 4 man line, at least 1 did for sure.

Ochmed Jones said:
I believe both came out of the 4 man line, at least 1 did for sure.

Thanks for the info guys. I hope I don't miss another game, that sucked last week. And ESPN's highlights were awful. The Corey TD and then two Leinart plays. Woopidy do.

Both were late in the 4th quarter. On the second, Klecko was the fourth man in on the quarterback, who scrambled right into him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ol' preseason warrior Klecko. It won't be long and there will be screams for him to be our starting NT.

huskeralk said:
Good ol' preseason warrior Klecko. It won't be long and there will be screams for him to be our starting NT.

Right.. just as everyone is ready to give him up for cut, here he is again. Well, at least he'll get some pressure for SOME team this season. I think he'd fit best in a one gap 4-3. There are plenty of them out there. He'll land somewhere, if not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes