PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kirwan says Pats may have interest in Roderick Green of the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 out of 50 questions? - That may be as close to a challenged individual as it can get.

Well, he did answer three more correctly than most of us on this board - those who never took the test. :ugh:

This guy doesn't thrill me, but I'm curious, does the Wonderlic factor in things like dyslexia or other learning or test taking disabilities? I have a hard time believing anyone could score that low without something else getting in his way...

Jeez, who's next on the Patriots' radar? :rolleyes:

Just write up a list of guys who are 260lbs and are known as sack artists. Cross em off as you go.

Hmmm what about Mike Vrabel....he would fit into our system nicely

Just write up a list of guys who are 260lbs and are known as sack artists. Cross em off as you go.

Would Roderick Green be classified a "sack artist". What kind of sack artist has 12 sacks in 5 seasons. Is a sack artist in the same way a person who can draw that Zippy the Turtle from ad in the back of magazines call themselves regular artists?

Would Roderick Green be classified a "sack artist". What kind of sack artist has 12 sacks in 5 seasons. Is a sack artist in the same way a person who can draw that Zippy the Turtle from ad in the back of magazines call themselves regular artists?

He's a 3rd down LB who specializes in rushing the QB. i'm not saying he's the best at it, just that it's what he's known for. Just like someone who has a drawing show up in a magazine can be called an artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes