PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kipers Final Mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousin, I know that there are doubters out there, but I have read that the Pats might consider Woodley for MLB?
Thoughts?
DW Toys

Kiper is a jackass : )

Last edited:
Cousin, I know that there are doubters out there, but I have read that the Pats might consider Woodley for MLB?
Thoughts?
DW Toys

Uncle, I think that they were hot after Harris. Still are because this is only a mock. But yes, Woodley could have been in their plans but he will need OJT to becaome an ILB.

I thought that when they sent Pees to work out Woodley, it was a smoke screen for Harris. I'll be shocked if Harris is taken at #12. I had him at our #24 when others had him as a second rounder.

I'd be happy with Posluszny but I'm not a big Meachem fan

I'm the opposite. I like Meachem but I think Poz is undersized for the Pats system. I could live with it but I wouldn't be doing cartwheels.

No Woodley is not a MLB, he's an outside linebacker conversion project.

Harris at 12?

That'd be a shocker.

I'm interested to see what Mayock has to say about Buffalo. He had them pegged with Whitner last year. I think a possible scenario is SD sending The Burner to the Bills + a 3rd rdr, and swapping 1st rdrs. Then SD would take Meachem/Willis/Revis/Nelson etc.

Last edited:
I'm the opposite. I like Meachem but I think Poz is undersized for the Pats system. I could live with it but I wouldn't be doing cartwheels.

No Woodley is not a MLB, he's an outside linebacker conversion project.

I like Poz a lot. He, IMO, isn't too small at all. He's 6'1" and around 240, and I would think that with some work in the gym that he could get up to play at around 245-250.

I would like to see the Pats draft Griffin at 24 and Marcus McCauley at 28. . . . . .

I like Poz a lot. He, IMO, isn't too small at all. He's 6'1" and around 240, and I would think that with some work in the gym that he could get up to play at around 245-250.

I would like to see the Pats draft Griffin at 24 and Marcus McCauley at 28. . . . . .

Count me as a skeptic then but I also notice that you don't have the Pats drafting Poz. :D

Harris at 12 is pretty drastic.

It surely is, but Kiper is not nearly as clueless as people make him out to be. His final mock often has some insightful surprises.

Yet...if I'm Buffalo, I definitely try to move up for Willis rather than taking Harris that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes