PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

King's picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone at this point has the Pats winning, we are the biggest favorites this weekend.

I think everyone at this point has the Pats winning, we are the biggest favorites this weekend.

Well thats a good feeling.....

Its also nice to know we will have an better idea of getting into the post season by saturday night.

GO PATS!!

This is exactly what makes me cringe. Though it is amazing that such respect is given to a team run by its backup QB who had never played pro football until this season and its D is ravaged by injuries, the Cards are coming off a poor performance at home and dismissed by everyone that they cannot do well when they travel east, especially in the cold.

To add fuel to the disrespect fire, they are the biggest underdog this week.

Given all this, I suspect that their coach is on purpose misleading the media about resting his starters and instead is planning a knockout punch.

Hopefully our players ignore all this baloney and expect to face a fiesty Cards team out to prove a point.

This is exactly what makes me cringe. Though it is amazing that such respect is given to a team run by its backup QB who had never played pro football until this season and its D is ravaged by injuries, the Cards are coming off a poor performance at home and dismissed by everyone that they cannot do well when they travel east, especially in the cold.

To add fuel to the disrespect fire, they are the biggest underdog this week.

Given all this, I suspect that their coach is on purpose misleading the media about resting his starters and instead is planning a knockout punch.

Hopefully our players ignore all this baloney and expect to face a fiesty Cards team out to prove a point.

I doubt BB, staff and the players pay to much attention to what Peter King has to say one way or another. I also don't think the Cardinals will use this or any other media report to get fired up either, they may to that come playoff time but not now with nothing to play for.

I ain't gonna lie, the "win big" prediction makes me nervous

However, I do agree with him about both the Jets and Ravens games. His reasoning is sound. I do think the Dolphins will have a tough time with the cold in KC.

Even worse, Prisco picks us to win. :(

The Cardinals are coming off a disaster last week in losing to the Vikings. They looked terrible and now must come to the East Coast, where they've struggled in a big way. The Patriots need this to stay in the playoff hunt, while the Cardinals are in. New England takes a high-scoring game.
NFL - CBSSports.com Football

However, I do agree with him about both the Jets and Ravens games. His reasoning is sound. I do think the Dolphins will have a tough time with the cold in KC.

Hey King had 3 out of 4 right, not bad. Big win for Pats, Jets losing to Seahawks and Miami just getting by KC.

Hey King had 3 out of 4 right, not bad. Big win for Pats, Jets losing to Seahawks and Miami just getting by KC.

Actually if the Cowboys don't suddenly implode in that game, he would have been 4 out of 4.

True, he must of know something. I actually was feeling great and only thinking about my pats for a little while. As the game got past the half, "I'm embarrassed for them" feeling started creeping in. Truly retched play out out there.

It quickly turned to anger with the realization that this "clown" team is going to the playoffs while out possibly 11-5 team might not. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back