PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

King: Tebow told him he thought he was going to New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by "student of the game", you mean "he attempts to shirk responsibility and demonstrates a willingness to throw his teammates under the bus at the slightest suggestion that he made a mistake", then we're in complete agreement.
That's one assessment of his performance in the clip I saw, but having sat through one or more after-action assessments I'm willing to take him at his word that his hand signal was a fade route, which he threw. Either the WR didn't see the signal, ignored it, or made a different read on the route and took it inside (which coincidentally was well covered). Gruden's point about getting that straightened out between the WR and QB was critical for the team is a good one - we read about Tommy pulling his receivers aside all the time and we saw Tommy throwing a fit on the sideline with Galloway pouting last Fall.

I liked what I saw in the Gruden clips for all four kids. I thought Clausen was the most studious taking notes, Bradford the most thoughtful, Tebow the most intense, and McCoy was a good ol boy (in a good way). I could work with anyone of them.

Re: King : Tebow told him he thought he was going to New England.

did you all notice that Tebow and his family were all wearing Denver hats after he was selected? Tebow knew he was going to Denver ahead of time. Why else would he have all those hats ready for the camera?

I saw an interview with him a few hours before the draft and he said his agent has bought a selection of hats.

Also: Did anyone else think the scene at Tebow's house last night looked like a casting call for "Jersey Shore"? :lol2:

I haven't seen that much hair gel and silicone in one place in a long time.

Why did Denver get Quinn if they were going to draft a QB in the 1st?

Re: King : Tebow told him he thought he was going to New England.

did you all notice that Tebow and his family were all wearing Denver hats after he was selected? Tebow knew he was going to Denver ahead of time. Why else would he have all those hats ready for the camera?

I can go to walmart right now, clear out their stock on hats, and then return them all the next day. I dont think i'd look too much into it.

While on the subject of Tebow - Did anyone see that ****** Skip Brainless..I mean Bayless say the if Tim Tebow were QB of the Rams this year that the Rams would have more wins than they would with Bradford?

The other analysts on the ESPN set all chuckled and disagreed

Bayless is the most ******ed sports reporter in ESPN history...and thats saying a lot

I usually despise Bayless, but he is 1000% right on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots