PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kindle Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
His knee was messed up even before he was drafted, and he fractured his skull shortly after being drafted. No surprise here.

Personally, I am an iPad guy, but I hear the Kindle Fire is a pretty good product.

Hah --yeah. Kindle is what you buy as a "nice gift" for your parents or in-laws. iPad is what you buy for yourself.

I heard he didn't read the playbook

Oh man.. thank God. I thought you Fried your Amazon Kindle. lol.

...shut down before he ever took off...

he thought he was going to kindle a career in the NFL...instead he ended up kindling for the hot stove league....
n030.gif

Nothing like a bunch of grown men poking fun at a sub-25 year old kid who couldn't achieve his dream. God bless the NFL baby!

One out of many Ozzie Newsome second round draft busts, or at least mediocre picks. :D Adam Terry, Dan Cody, Dwan Edwards. Terrence Cody hasn't overwhelmed. Gee, maybe Ozzie should take lessons on how to draft in the 2nd round from BB. :eek:

Wait, you mean other teams don't click with their first five picks every year?

I'm so disillusioned. I guess the Ravens just don't know anything about drafting defensive players.

As far as second round busts go, I certainly hope Ron Brace got his money's worth at the buffet table.

I couldn't help laughing at that. If he doesn't get a contract offer, that'll still be one hell of an expensive buffet though.

If it's injuries, I feel sorry for the guy, but there are an amazing amount of busts among "can't miss" pass rushers, it seems.

I sure was frustrated at the lack of resources toward filing that slot here, bit I'm loving a young crew of Jones, Cunningham, Ninko, Francis, Scott to compete for those spots in the future.

If it's injuries, I feel sorry for the guy, but there are an amazing amount of busts among "can't miss" pass rushers, it seems.

I sure was frustrated at the lack of resources toward filing that slot here, bit I'm loving a young crew of Jones, Cunningham, Ninko, Francis, Scott to compete for those spots in the future.
You don't miss Tully Can't-A-Play?

My theory on pass rushers is that 99% of the time they get to go up against "softer" Offensive Lineman which are usually more academic and understand they don't have a shot at the pros. As opposed to LBs and Safeties/CBs that are going up against egotistical WRs and RBs that only think they're going to the pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back