Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kinda OT: Funny moment in BB's presser (01/12/11)

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by TX_Patriot, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX_Patriot

TX_Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Something that maybe I only found funny, but at BB press conference today, Bill was answering questions in his typical BB way and you can hear the occasional *Click* of some camera shutters in the background.

Well about 2:30 minutes into the press conference, a female robotic voice says "Microphone Mute" and BB was kinda caught off guard by it and gave a little smile. As soon as he cracked it, I swear the cameras sounded like machine guns. All the photographers were working their Cromartie's off to catch a picture of BB smiling. I thought it was kinda funny. About 2 minutes later, the robotic voice says "Microphone Unmute" and this time BB just couldn't hold it back and crack a mighty big Beli-smile to the tune of another chorus of camera shutters.

I know, stupid story, but I laughed long enough for my 3 year daughter to come into the den, only to be disappointed by some old dude on the computer screen. :)

You can watch it here at like 2:45:

Bill Belichick Press Conference - 1/12/2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. Dufflebagz

Dufflebagz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl:

That part got me
  3. seven

seven Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No read, older shot. (from the "Let's party" gag)
    two from this week:
    reaction to the mute gag Tx mentions above,
    and yesterday, his response to reporter's " I know you don't love making comparisons..."
    Bill: "so why don't you ask me to make one"

A festive week, on the BB scale.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.