PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kinda of sucks Brady will never get to play at the 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'll meet in a Super Bowl someday.

What are the odds that a Super Bowl will be played at San Fran?

As great a city as San Fran is, I think the weather there is too unpredictable.

Who says Brady won't retire as a 49er in about 5 years from now?,It makes for an intriguing situation down the road

This is a possibility that has crossed my mind. As a courtesy to Brady,

the Pats might arrange a trade after his contract runs out in 2010. It

would give Tom a better opportunity to get to know his son.

As great a city as San Fran is, I think the weather there is too unpredictable.

A Super Bowl was played in Palo Alto in 1984.Palo Alto is only 35 miles South of San Francisco.With a new stadium it could happen again.

A Super Bowl was played in Palo Alto in 1984.Palo Alto is only 35 miles South of San Francisco.With a new stadium it could happen again.

Sounds Orwellian.

At this point, the only way Brady feasibly plays at San Francisco is if he goes to play for them as a free agent near the end of his career.

It would have been interesting to see the fan reaction there

I was just telling some people at work about this yesterday, why it sucked that this year of all years is the one Brady goes on IR.

Remember, as a little kid he was at the game where Dwight Clark made "The Catch". That would have been awesome to see him play on that same field.

But that's life. :(

don't think anyone considered yet that Candlestick is due to be replaced. Working out land right issues right now but Santa Clara (30 miles south) have offered a plot and funding. Anyway, I would have to imagine that if the 49ers do get a new stadium, the league will reward them with the Super Bowl......maybe 6 yrs out....

i feel it's a shame that the best qb in the league, the PATS Qb, brady, is out for the season. (sorry for the NEM-like comma fest).

i could give a rat's ass about what sentimental value he holds towards a non-Pats stadium.

does that make me a ****?

i feel it's a shame that the best qb in the league, the PATS Qb, brady, is out for the season. (sorry for the NEM-like comma fest).

i could give a rat's ass about what sentimental value he holds towards a non-Pats stadium.

does that make me a ****?

What you say kinda goes both ways. I mean he is missing the sentimental game because he is out for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back