Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kind Tolerant Wonderful Whacko's

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

If you don't agree with them, watch out:
    Pies in the face for Coulter
    Blackball the republicans in Lollywood
    Censor Fox News
    Hunter Thompson (Good Junkie) protect him, say nice things
    Rush Limbaugh (Bad Junkie) destroy him, say bad things
    Bad God
    Good Allah (they better be or they will be beheaded)
    Now there is a new victim of the Kind Compassionate Justice For All "Looney LiberaL"
    The new enemy is the "Inteligent Climeatoligist" if he says "Mother Nature" is causing Global Warming, the phony bastards want him fired, they want him banished from Life.
    They are doing it in Canada and it is spreading, doesn't this remind you of Communism, disagree with them and you dissapear.
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_020607_news_taylor_title.59f5d04a.html

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Do you ever get tired of creating strawman arguments that your opponents never said? Who said we could only say good thing about Hunter S. Thompson? Who said censor Fox news? I find them a necessary contrast ... Fox News does more to expose neocon thought than we could ever hope for...

Anyhoo, Harry.... I hate to do this, but for the first time in my blogging experience, I'm gonna haveta block someone... Now, usually I considering putting someone on "ignore" to be complete capitulation... But in your case, it's just because I see you as nothing more than an irrelevant distraction.... I mean, I've tried to read your stuff, but it's become beyond clear that, while you seem cute and funny to certain righty posters here, you bring absolutely nothing to the table overall... I can't even count how many of your inane threads have sunk to the next page with 20 views, and no comments... Even your allies here are like :confused: :confused: :confused: ... No one ever seems to really know what it is you're ever talking about... Your poetry is vague and goofy, and your crying about the plight of the poor conservatives and their plight is hysterically pathetic... No one is buying it... It's to the point where many of us see your name appear in a thread and we gloss over and skip right past it...

So, I dunno, angry man.... I do wish you luck with it all... And I hope your ramblings comfort and soothe you somehow... But, in a forum for intelligent debate, you've become a mere speed bump...

Bu'bye now, Harry... Bu'bye...

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 2 / -9

Aw sh!t please don't, I'm sorry, Waaaaaahhhh, Pressy's blocking me, help me:(

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +574 / 6 / -2

Harry, don't worry buddy, I still luv you pal! :p

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007