PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

kind of even herald article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has not taken long for the knives to come out.

I guess winning your division and going to the play-offs no longer what they used to be. Not to mention the Lombardi's in the case.

This is going to get really ugly unless some Ws start piling up.

14thDragon said:
Has not taken long for the knives to come out.

I guess winning your division and going to the play-offs no longer what they used to be. Not to mention the Lombardi's in the case.
i guess we all think the same way with respect to wins..iam sure if we fall short of SB , a lot the fans will question the FO inspite of knowing all the perceivable limitations of the team

Is anyone surprised by dink Callahan?? His knoves are always out what can anyone expect??

I have a feeling the Pats are in for a long afternoon on Sunday now. They seem uninterested and could very well get waxed the way they did vs. Buffalo in 2002. I didn't think they'd react this way, especially Seymour. Yikes.

Jacky Roberts said:
I have a feeling the Pats are in for a long afternoon on Sunday now. They seem uninterested and could very well get waxed the way they did vs. Buffalo in 2002. I didn't think they'd react this way, especially Seymour. Yikes.

I'm thinking they'll channel their anger in an appropriate, constructive manner for professional football players.

I think they'll come around in time for the Jets game, and I think they'll strangle the Jets real proper like.

As for Branch, good bye...I'm gonna miss you, and I think in a few weeks we'll be right as rain. Having Branch here who is familiar with the system would be nice, but he determind that him and his kids cannot survive on 1 million dollars this year...so he moved on and we need to as well.

Once our current wide receivers have a better grasp of the O, we'll be back in decent/good shape passing wise, and I'd rather rely on a strong running game anyhow.

Clonamery said:
I'm thinking they'll channel their anger in an appropriate, constructive manner for professional football players.

That's what I thought in 2002, too. I'm glad they don't have to face Branch this Sunday. The similarities would be eerie.

Maybe, we give these guys to much credit. Because what I'm hearing makes me feel that this team will not be MENTALLY READY to play on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back