Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Report: Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer - CNN.com

YTN News, citing unidentified intelligence sources in South Korea and China, reported Monday that the 67-year-old leader has pancreatic cancer.

Maybe you shouldn't be hanging around all those nukes, kid.....
  2. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

How wacko is the next in line? Pancreatic cancer is a tough, if not impossible one to beat.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

It's about time someone posted some GOOD news!
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

on the surface, this is great news. Although it begs the cliche about wishing cancer on your worst enemy.

But wondering if this could also be a case where a loony dictator starts thinking in 'WTF do I care?' mode... and pushes the button as a last FU to the Earth?
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +383 / 3 / -15

Oooooo-Kay HD...thanks for the peaceful thought. ;)
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  7. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I believe I read it's about a five year at most lifespan for sufferers...only a matter of time left for him on this world before he meets his maker.
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's a serious possibility...but I doubt he'd do that to himself. He's egotistical, he wouldn't give the US the pleasure of taking him out with a nuke. He probably wouldn't kill off his heir either.
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

He'll find God like all the rest of them ... he just won't tell anyone that prick.
  10. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

:singing: I love that clip. "Do you have any idear how frrukking busy I am Hans Brix" :singing:

As for the cancer....... It's sad. You know what they'll say about the sad, slow death from the cancer eating his gut. "IT'S MAKES HIM SO RONERY" :singing:
  11. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Pancreatic Cancer means death and fast. This confirms a lot, should it hold up of course. He never wanted to end the world, he wants his son to succeed him, just like 99% of the fathers with power out there. The way for him to do that is to show his army just how big his stones are. Which is what's been going on for the last few months. Now that the Army's been placated, and make no mistake about it, their army guys aren't like ours, they need placating or they just might decide to go into business for themselves. Now Kim Il whatever the third takes over and things go back to how they were since after the cease fire.

The difference between me and Obama is that he knew all this weeks ago. I had an inkling and expressed it right here. However, at the time I thought maybe it might have been right to hit the nuke ship. Not sink it, but show the seriousness of the situation by disabling it and I said so right here on Patsfans. That might have sent Kim over the edge, even 100% healthy he ain't real stable, but thank god our President had the guts and smarts to let the problem resolve itself.

Mark this down as one more situation played out well, by a man who's much smarter than me and George Bush.
  12. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pancreatic cancer isn't a kill all...he has about 5 years to live at most, or he could be like Steve Jobs and have a "Whipple Procedure" to remove it, or he could be dead tomorrow...
  13. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

Those two options you gave are'nt very good. Which nut job is next in line over there?
  14. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His sons, Kim Jong Un or Kim Jong chul with Un being the one with the most speculation...
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The median survival time for that disease is 3 to 6 months. Less than 5% of those diagnosed are alive 5 years later. Almost no one goes into complete remission. Compare that to the Skin Cancer John McCain was first diagnosed with 10 years ago.
  16. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Right, hence the "at most" comment. Given that it's North Korea and how secretive they are he's probably already past the 3-6 month mark...