Welcome to PatsFans.com

Killing Rampage Fuels Muslim Prejudice

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I know the details,
    He was a fanatical muslim bastard who hated America, political correctness allowed him to stay in the Army, political correctness was the cause of the slaughter.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

So a muslim in the army tells people that infidels should be beheaded, and have boiling oil poured down their throats, yet when he shoots dead 13 people on an army base, it's not islamic related. Hmmm...not even after we find out he had contact with a terrorist recruiting Imam in Yemen it's not. :confused2:

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is here. Were the people who decided to fly planes into buildings to kill thousands of people sane? I'd say no. So why are we all trying to classify this ordeal as a matter of a guy losing his marbles, or an act of terrorism? Doesn't the premeditated mass murder of innocent civilians cassify as one losing his marbles? More so, when that mass killing of innocents is done in the name of "allah", and purposely done to kill infidels, or is performed while chanting "allah Akbar", is it not religiosly oriented, and thus an act of radical islamic terrorism? Why do we need singular distinctions to tell us what is obvious before our eyes?
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Remember all the conclusions they drew in about 48 hours after 9-11??? Remember WMD's in Iraq, Yellowcake in Nigeria, the bs stories about Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman, that is why.. let them investigate and get to the truth of the matter... I do not believe the government on any of this stuff...

IMO it is better to be somewhat skeptical, than to rush to judgement.... here is what I do not understand.. is how did this guy fly under the radar, the military is the consummate checks and balances system, and there were apparent red flags all over the place.. yet he got promoted to Major in '08:confused:
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

This may be knee-jerk but the political correctness loophole seems to fit in this situation. One of the questions that should be asked is did the fear of the Army being labled racist cause people to look the other way?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Exactly
    The country is going insane over political correctness it causes far more harm than good.

REALITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE US
  6. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

If we start allowing automatic suspicion based on a person's religion or race in America, do you really think it will stop at just Muslims?
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Buy a gun to protect yourself, the soldiers being slaughtered were not allowed to fight back, they had no guns, Jesus Christ what insanity, thank God the Cop had a gun.

What happened in Ft Hood could very well happen this afternoon in Wal Mart, buy a gun and take it shopping, take it to church, when one of these "Politically Correct Protected Pigs" start shooting do your best to empty your gun directly into his rotten stomach.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

National security trumps political correctness, it is interesting to see what is leaked and by whom... personally would like to reserve judgement and see the outcome of the investigation...not sure why there is such a rush to determine cause, they will find out one way of the other.. they have a live perp.

Not sure the Army advance folks through the ranks due to political correctness, what is interesting is all the folks blabbing now.. were they quiet last year when he was promoted??? If they were silent then they were complicit..
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I'm sure I speak for no one buy myself and that virtually everyone will disagree with me but honestly, in all good conscience, I just can't ignore it anymore.

This is absolutely and without a doubt, regardless of the age, sex or mental status of the poster in question, such an overt exhortation to violence that I can't believe anyone, right or left, continues to stomach it without protest.

This is not about "free speech," either, so please don't tell me that it is. The free speech defense doesn't cut it when you're hiding behind it to advocate killing and maiming other human beings. It especially doesn't cut it when most of what the same poster moans about how "the Muslims" or "the lefties" or "the illegal immigrants" are allowed to get away with saying anything and they should be stopped immediately.

People telling people that they should kill one another SHOULD be stopped immediately, and it should start here.
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

What automatic suspicion based on religion? There were many red flags that were not followed up on. There are reports coming out that suggest that there were enough incidents to justify an investigation to see if this guy was fit for command of American troops....troops that he may have looked upon as an enemy of Muslims. Tragically 14 people are now dead because they missed or looked the other way at the warning signs. It may be inconvenient for some to swallow but he might have indeed become an extremist who hijacked his own religion and mass murdered innocent people in its name. It's a freaking shame if the fear of offending some people is the reason he wasn't stopped.
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

And you know this how??? .. if they looked the other way then they are complicit and should be held accountable, hindsight is always 20-20 and you do not even know if this stuff was reported appropriately and in the proper channels.. in reality there were a ton of signals reported here, but perhaps the stuff being leaked is being leaked for a reason... remember the fortress complete with a library and hospital at Tora Bora???? You need to be somewhat skeptical here.

One of the harsh realities is that the Army is hard up for Psychiatrists trained in PTSDT and this may have been his ticket. For god sakes, why trust the filtered news... wait for something official.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

If someone tries to kill me I'll die fighting, if someone tries to kill you I would suggest you do the same, there are many little mom / pop store owners all over this country that are alive today because they 'fought back' we very seldom hear of it though (it isn't politically correct to fight back)

Again, thank God the Cop had a gun, I advocate killing and maiming blood thirsty murdering bastards who are trying to slaughter innocent men women and children, I will continue to advocate this until the die I die or until the day somebody kills me.

BUY A GUN IF A KILLER TRYS TO KILL YOU KILL HIM FIRST.
  13. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

You mean the same officials who had been following this Muslim mass murderer for a year?

DarrylS, you might want to go on Drudge to see a list of links to how Hasan's jihadi sympathies had long been established to those whose job it is to protect us.

This whole tread is turning into a joke; rather, we should be more concerned how liberalism is making officials incompetent at doing their jobs when the red flags are so apparent.

Communicating with al Qaeda, or attempting to, giving bizarre lectures to co-workers how infidels should have their heads struck off and burned...it goes on and on.

WHO'S IN CHARGE OF OUR INTELLIGENCE?

I expect incompetence from the CIA. Read the _Legacy of Ashes_. But the FBI too? We're so screwed unless they get their act together and we don't invite more Muslims into the country.

What causes jihad? According to a 2006 Pentagon study, it's the Koran (Qu'ran, etc.).
  14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

"if" was the operative word. I'm trying as hard as I can to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I can only go on what has been reported and of course what has been leaked may be mis-information, but I can't help thinking that the Army doesn't want an anti-Muslim uprising shytstorm and would therefore be more apt to quell any such rumors than to advance them.
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

You trust Drudge??? Did you trust the information on the library and hospital at Tora Bora?? Did you trust the story on Jessica Lynch or Pat Tillman?? Did you trust the WMD story or Nigeria Yellowcake?? Why rush to judgement, it is not about liberalism or conservatism it is about intelligence... we have gotten fooled and fooled again in the past 10 years under the guise of national security, only to find out later it was a lie.

Stuff is leaked for a reason, and if you cannot discern that by now, than you ain't paying attention...

Thank god you are not a judge, because you do not need anyone else to come to a decision...
  16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Really? Would this be the same Pentagon/government that also says the flu shot is safe?

Switching sides there, aren't you, State?
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

I am not disputing anything, just trying to point out that the Government lets you know what it wants you to know...and they have lied so many times, why is there a reliance on what is being leaked???... from my experience, usually there is a gag order on this type of stuff pending the completion of the investigation... it seems at this point that the stuff being leaked is very specific and purposeful... i.e. a lot of military folks are scared shytless because if they looked the other way they are complicit.

For the record, I do not believe one thing or the other.. just my skepticism about the government in general... remember the lies about cambodia, the body counts in Viet Nam, the Viet Nam Draft was fair, Nixon's break in, Murrah Building, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Bill's BJ, Yellow Cake, WMD's, Tora Bora had a hospital and a library... and you wonder why I am a skeptic. Perhaps my age and having seen too many lies makes me not trust anything, least of all the federal government...
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Funniest post of the month!

You're wierd.
  19. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +236 / 8 / -13

This is a case where political correctness is deadly. For the sake of appearing tolerant and diverse, 13 soldiers are dead and many more wounded.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

You are talking out of your butt again, it makes no sense... just another lemming read drudge, worldnet and newsmax and make a rush to judgement...

It could very welll be that he was involved in sometype of JIHAD, but you really do not know that now... PC is just another right wing talking point...

You choose to believe that stuff that is spoon fed to you, many of us have been burned too many times to just ingest what is being said without question... maybe you might want to spend some time in that library in Tora Bora....

If you cannot figure out, that all of this has no names attached to it, and the reality is the government leaks what it wants you to know.. you might want to revisit many activities of the past 10 years... then do a quick and dirty review of the past 50... lie after lie, cover up after cover up... the government lies all the time and provides tid bits of what you need to know. It is called propaganda... not political correctness..