Welcome to PatsFans.com

Killing Christians

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Reverse Bigotry Hatred Racism Savages Filthy Swine.

JOS, Nigeria (AFP) – Christian villagers in Nigeria fled their homes following threats of new attacks in the aftermath of a massacre, despite the presence Tuesday of troops designed to restore calm to the region.

As mass burials for some of the hundreds of victims of a three-hour orgy of violence took place near the city of Jos, survivors nursed wounds in hospitals.

But observers warned that the government must tackle deep-rooted poverty in order to combat the underlying causes of the ethnic tensions which have seen thousands killed in the region in recent years.

While troops patrolled the three villages where members of the mainly Muslim Fulani ethnic group embarked on their killing spree, residents of neighbouring villages said they had already received new threats.
    Christians flee after Nigeria's massacre - Yahoo! News
  2. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

You could also mention the Coptic Christians in Egypt who are brutally oppressed. In retaliation for an unsubstantiated rumor that a Coptic man raped a young Muslim girl--I still don't think there have been any arrests for that, probably just a vicious rumor-- terrorists opened fire at Coptics leaving church for their midnight Christmas service, killing a Muslim security guard and seven Coptics.

Sick.

But so far _The Economist_ magazine has been mum on it. I learned about it on the BBC. This happened around Jan. 7, 2010.

BBC News - Egypt Copts killed in Christmas church attack
    Warning, some of the images may make you uncomfortable:
    YouTube - Funeral of the martyrs of Copts in Coptic Orthodox Church killed at the hands of Muslims in Egypt
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

When MUSLIMS kill, rape, behead and throw rocks at another human being until they are dead the Left Wing Media just looks the other way but they go insane when an American leads a Muslim around on a dog leash or if a Navy Seal slaps a Muslims face.

The love affair that America's Left Wing has with Islam is mind boggling......
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Harry i read this story a couple of days ago. Its payback, the Christians went out and slaughtered hundreds maybe thousands of Muslims. :singing:
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

OK, YUP, Oh Boy, Hot Damn

:bricks:
  6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

So your telling me that it was ok for the Christians to go out and massacre all those Muslims and not expect pay back....It don't work that way. :singing:
  7. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's more than just payback and religious strife...this is political and economic in roots. It would have happened even if they were both christian or both muslim.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

YES! Finally someone gets it!
    Everything's about money! If Israelis and Palestinians had the same amount of money, you think they would give a rat's azz about each other? That's why religions get along so well for the most part, in America...WE'RE RICH compared to the rest of the world. When you live on the margins like most of Africa does, tensions run high and desperation rules. Religions are just another way to keep the poor divided.
  9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

To me more people have died over the course of history because of religion than any other reason. If the Palistinians had the same level living standard as the Isrealies they'd still hate them.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  10. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Not necessarily. The relative level of economic comfort that the Palestinians enjoyed during the late 1970s and early 1980s really made them rather complacent. That was the whole point of calling it "intifada" (to shake off) rather than "thureh" (revolution). They realized that if they allowed themselves to get too interconnected with the Israelis, they would lose their chance at an independent state. So they had to shake it off. The old adage "full bellies don't breed revolutionaries" rings true for a reason.

Also, the level of hate between the two is a bit overplayed.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Your right on that one and they're still doing it....
  12. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

People killed for land. People killed for resources. People killed for money. People killed for favortism from the king. People killed to get their family in power.

Doesn't matter what the reason is, people will kill each other. They have been since the dawn of man and will do it until the last person falls dead.
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +600 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I keep saying god has got to be a sick and twisted being ... I mean seriously.

He's either not as powerful as advertised or he has some serious competition.
  14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is a cliche that really only gets repeated by people quite ignorant of history. Even if we assume you are only talking about wars (and not, like, disease or famine) then it still is an ignorant statement.
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Or He endowed man with both life and free will and it is silly to sit blame and just point the finger at God to assign blame for the actions of mankind.
  16. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Hehe, yet if G-d were more directly involved I can already hear the chant of "tyrant!"
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

As Fog would say "God gave you the wisdom to decide what is wrong and what is right how you handle that is up to you, if you choose to KILL you will pay a little later down the line" God won't stop you from killing but your day will come when you finally take that trip through the tunnel, God will be waiting, he is the bright light you will see as you fly up to his kingdom, then when you stand before him smiling and saying to yourself "oh boy all that sh!t was true, I'm in heaven" God will smile and say "thou hast finally come unto me and ye shall pay for thine sins you dirty bastard, I will rip your f-cking bowels open and tear thine loins to shreds, thou shalt pay for thine murderous ways for all of eternity, thou art a son of a b!tching f-cking swine you dared to defy my laws and now today is judgement day, I Am The Lord Thy God and now I got you, you stinking piece of sh!t”

Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling
    Calling For You And For Me
    Beyond The Portals He’s Waiting And Watching
    Watching For You And For Me
    Come Home, Come Home
    Ye Who Are Weary Come Home
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  18. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yes of course Tsk,Tsk. :nono: You not trying to provoke me are you? No that could never be. :rolleyes: Sounds like some one is very religious, said person might want to kill me for making such a statement about religion.

Anyways if you feel so strongly about the matter Prove it, give the viewing audiance some facts and figures. So far your prof is calling my statement "ignorant"
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  19. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yes i think a lot of it is territorial, which goes back waaaay back to the dawn of man or before. The territoriality, money, and power could be all be linked. But ethnicity and religion have played just as big a role.
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0