Welcome to PatsFans.com

Killer cousin sentenced to life in prison

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 6 / -2

So now we get the priveledge of housing, feeding, treating, and guarding this arsehole for life, when a bullet would cost less than a buck.

Killer cousin sentenced to life in prison

By Marie Szaniszlo | Thursday, March 12, 2009 | Home - BostonHerald.com | Local Coverage

[​IMG]
    Photo by File

Ryan “Booda” Bois was found guilty today of the “violent, selfish” murder and rape of his 6-year-old cousin in the summer of 2007 and was sentenced to two life terms in prison without parole.

Bois was found guilty on 10 of 13 counts, including two counts of rape and one count each of kidnapping and home invasion, in the heartless abduction and murder of little Joanna Mullin.

Judge Janet Sanders said this case is “the worst” she has handled in her 14 years on the bench.

Killer cousin sentenced to life in prison - BostonHerald.com

2. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why do we keep these ppl around, drive to walmart buy a gun with one bullet and smoke this sick #$@%.

Well its nice to know our tax dollars go to good things:p
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I always wondered why close family members of the victims don't kill these animals themselves more often. Never mind gun laws...if there was a law that permitted any member of the immediate family of these poor victims to exact justice in these cases, there might be less of them.
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Most likely they police grab them first before the family is aware that a relitive would/would do something like this.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 6 / -2

What purpose does this guy serve on this planet? This guy should be swiss cheesed ASAP. This is the part that I can never understand. He's guilty, everyone knows, he will never get out of prison, ever, so why not end his life? What's more bothersome, is that it would cost boat loads of cash even if we could put this guy in front of a firing squad, cuz he'd have the right to go through 7,000 appeals processes. China certainly gets it right when it comes to people like this. :mad:
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I'm FOR he dearh penalty for child killers. Remember that kid that was killed by the two NAMBLA members in Boston about 10-12 years ago? Jeffery Curly? I think. Well it doesn't matter those two should have fried. The problem (for me) is that once the kids father started pushing for the death penalty, everyone with their OWN death penalty agenda jumped in.