Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kill This Hog

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Kids in America are being thrown out of school for wearing a safety pin (possible weapon).

Now look what this Anti American Left Wing Liberal Democrat piece of "Pig Feces" puts on her kid.

This Diarrhea faced human maggot wanted to take your Gun away from you, this kid is adopted and should be taken away from this nut today, this slobbering Anti American Animal belongs in prison.
    (Jesus I wish they would let me talk dirty like the kids do)

http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/06/26/a-picture-says-a-thousand-posts/

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +156 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I think you hit the main vein of plitical correctnees ,and alot of very "disturbed" people. I had to stop reading after about the fourth or fifth referace to disturbed,it was to disturbing. I started shooting and hunting when I was six.I'd carry my uncles,or cousins gun for them it was a thrill at six to be given that trust ..If my picture was taken back in the sixties and put in the paper the caption would probly read " yougnster starts learning early" and go on to talk about hunting,and fishing with my family. Now they cut the guns off of the toy soldiers sixgraders were useing to honor the guys in Iraq.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Real hunters don't use guns.....they kill with their bare hands, Y'ALL!