Welcome to PatsFans.com

'Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties,' Claims Father Gabriele Amorth

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Emanuela Orlandi Was 'Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties,' Claims Father Gabriele Amorth

The Holy See was directly involved in the disappearance of 15-year-old Emanuela Orlandi in 1983, according to a contentious accusation by the Catholic Church's leading exorcist. The Rev. Gabriele Amorth claimed that the girl's kidnapping was a "crime of a sexual nature."

"Parties were organized, with a Vatican gendarme acting as the 'recruiter' of the girls," Amorth told La Stampa, according to a translation by The Telegraph. "The network involved diplomatic personnel from a foreign embassy to the Holy See. I believe Emanuela ended up a victim of this circle."

If true....this is f-ing terrible
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -8

This is just a bizarre world where I'm thinking to myself "...from no lesser source than the chief exorcist himself..."
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +621 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

disgusting ... then again the most powerful people in the world have more than their share of sexual deviants in the use of children ... using their money and power to cover the crimes.
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

Perhaps this is why Bernard Law was sent to the Vatican, as he is an expert in cover-ups???....

These dudes need to closely examine how they do business... this happens far to often, and the coverups are as bad as the crime..

The informant of this information, carried out 70,000 exorcisms.. that is a lot of evil spirits out there roaming around... guess he is not part of a union, as this seems to be an unfair workload.

Over a 50 year period, that is about 4 per day.. that is a lot of exorcisms.

A more salicious article..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Pedis-tomb-kidnapped-Vatican-sex-parties.html
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Sounds like a case for Interpol. The Vatican will use its money and "statehood" status to protect themselves. Twenty years ago, this story would have freaked people out. Now, after all the crimes of the perverted leadership of the HRCC, it's just a sidenote. We have become desensitized to this behavior of the religious wackjobs and cults like the HRCC and now they have us right where they want us- exhausted and indifferent. Frogs legs. It is right to give Him thanks and praise. Thanks be to God. More incense please.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +373 / 1 / -9

I have often wondered how many Affairs go on between Priests & Nuns world wide, what do they do if a Nun gets "knocked up"

Why would any man in his right man expect people to believe that by simply taking an oath he would never have another orgasm for as long as he lived, in my prime I couldn't go two days without one.
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

And pass the basket.. mo money, mo money, mo money!!!!
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

And here is where we get into the aiding and abetting aspect of this long-running and well-known crime spree. Every dime that's put into the basket or little offering envelopes is, in effect, a contribution to these crimes, IMO. I can never understand how my friends and family, who I love and admire, continue to take part in this mess, knowing full well that their money is being spent on defending these animals while their churches are being shut down and sold to condo developers. I know my mother's heart breaks, and she clings to her faith not knowing what else to do. My heart breaks for her as well because I know how much she suffers from this mental trap she finds herself caught in that has been set by the lies and sins of her priests. This one fact is what fuels my hatred and anger toward the HRCC.
  9. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +160 / 2 / -2

and yet hundreds of millions of people listen to what these folks say
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +373 / 1 / -9

Harry Likes This.
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You are an awfully angry, bitter person (and some would suggest that hating an entire religion is quite bigoted, but liberals can get away with that sort of thing). You know, there are professional counselors and therapists that can help you deal with those issues. All you end up doing is hurting yourself.
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

wistahpatsfan: I'm pissed about the rape, kidnapping and prostitution going on in the catholic church.

shrink: Wow man...you are really screwed up!

wistahpatsfan: Can I have my money back?

Shrink: tell me about your father.
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +199 / 7 / -24

And they are compelled to continually violate the separation of church and state, they pyss and moan about culture and politics from the pulpit...

But if the Government says anything, knee jerk reaction #1 ensues.. you are violating free speech..

Meanwhile they are silent on issues like the rape of Bosnian Women, rape of Rwanda Women, slaughter in civil wars across the world, war, the Holocaust, civil rights etc. But do not masturbate, and do not have sex except for the procreation of children..
  14. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +621 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

Have You Choked Your Chicken Lately?

Masturbation Month Starts Saturday!

[​IMG]
    Have You Choked Your Chicken Lately? Masturbation Month Starts Saturday! - New York News

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +373 / 1 / -9

I've been playing with myself for 75 years and I've got eyes like a hawk, I matsurbated in church once while the congregation was singing "Just A Closer Walk With Thee" I was about 68 years old then, the women standing beside be holding the hymn book thought I was scratching myself but she got a little f-cked up when I start jumping up and down.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Thats 4 of the 7 qualifications to be Pope nowadays.
  17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 6 / -8

Do conservatives insist we condone child molestation because they are themselves molesters, they were themselves molested, or as so often happens, both?

As in the case with liberals w/anger issues, I believe there are psychoatrists who can help w/that

It's 76 and sunny here, btw... Time for a margarita

Enjoy!

PfnV
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um, just out of idle curiousity, where in the world are you seeing anyone in here, conservative or otherwise, condoning child molestation? :confused:

I see a lot of religious bigotry in this thread, but only being committed by liberals so the moderators won't do anything. But I don't see anyone condoning child molestation. BTW, you should be very careful about suggesting a conservative was molested as a child. You may very well end up upsetting someone very badly - but not necessarily the party you were hoping to upset.
  19. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +160 / 2 / -2

Where exactly is this religious bigotry, wolfie?
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well aside from the typical liberal "guilty until proven innocent" mentality that we see so often (depending upon the politics of the accused that is), I'd say someone openly talking about their hatred for Catholicism counts as bigotry, wouldn't you? It would be like someone saying "I hate Judaism" which I would also consider a bigoted statement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.