PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KG attempts to return for playoffs; will delay surgery

The subject title was straight from the ticker on ESPN.

And that is indeed the wrong corresponding article I originally meant to add. :eek:

That's what happens when you watch ESPN.:D

chances of him still returning........ i'm going with 25% but not till the Cavs

zero percent chance hes comes back. at this point it doesnt matter if he did. its not like he would be any where near 100 percent even if he did play. you cant sit out for as long as he has and just waltz back into the playoffs and expect to play at a high level.

zero percent chance hes comes back. at this point it doesnt matter if he did. its not like he would be any where near 100 percent even if he did play. you cant sit out for as long as he has and just waltz back into the playoffs and expect to play at a high level.

the odd thing here is he could never come back as the old KG ... but imagine if he came back off the bench just to provide offense? That would totally screw up the opposing teams rotation. It could free up Perk and Big Baby to more offense inside the paint as a starter may have to become a 2nd line dfensive starter for the opposing team. A 2nd line 6-8 minute option of Marbury and KG out there could be lethal as it would also open up the floor for Marbury to take his 12 footers.

I mean I'm just saying here ... :blahblah:

the odd thing here is he could never come back as the old KG ... but imagine if he came back off the bench just to provide offense? That would totally screw up the opposing teams rotation. It could free up Perk and Big Baby to more offense inside the paint as a starter may have to become a 2nd line dfensive starter for the opposing team. A 2nd line 6-8 minute option of Marbury and KG out there could be lethal as it would also open up the floor for Marbury to take his 12 footers.

That would actually be pretty interesting

lol, when was the last time marbury hit those 12 footers w/ regularity though?

lol, when was the last time marbury hit those 12 footers w/ regularity though?

That's where KG comes in ... marbury needs lots of space because man o man he has lost a step.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back