Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
faulks diving td grab was the number one play on sportscenter
ive always hated this guy, but he does make some incredible plays

the guy either makes a great play or a bonehead play

You've always hated him? To each their own, but are you insane?

Ever since his fumble in the Green Bay game a few years back Kevin Faulk has been a consistent performer and offensive spark on this team. He's in a role that is awesome for his abilities and there's no doubt he's probably the best overall pickup of the Grier era (not counting the 96 draft because depending on who you believe that was or was not a Grier draft)

How can you hate Kevin Faulk?

Kevin Faulk is a productive player who plays hard and with great intensity and great attitude. Ya, once in a while he fumbles the ball, but I'm glad he's a Patriot. He's a great third down/change of pace back.

patsfan55 said:

Ouch. If true, I'd say it's 50-1 great play. I love the dude.

Did he get back on the field after that play?

Looked like he was hurt. I was hoping it was just the wind getting knocked out of him.

patsfan55 said:
faulks diving td grab was the number one play on sportscenter

How can you hate a guy that consistantly gives 100%? Love him!!!

SoCal Bong said:
Did he get back on the field after that play?

Looked like he was hurt. I was hoping it was just the wind getting knocked out of him.

He was back on the next offensive series and for the rest of the game. Judging by the way he landed, I'd say it was probably getting the wind knocked out and nothing more.

Faulk is a special player, versatile and perfect on screens. Faulk fumbles a few times here and there but give me a break about bonehead plays, he usually makes very good plays. He is very underrated.

Kevin Faulk has made so many huge third down plays it is amazing he doesn't get more attention than he does. Also, on that catch, it looked like he knocked every last ounce of air out of his body. Ouch!

haha, didnt expect ppl to jump on me again as they did last yr when faulk got injured and i said i was happy that pass would be in instead

my post here wasnt to say i hated faulk, it was to give him props for the catch, i was simply noting the fact that he impressed me even though im not a fan of his

fnordcircle said:
Ever since his fumble in the Green Bay game a few years back Kevin Faulk has been a consistent performer and offensive spark on this team. He's in a role that is awesome for his abilities and there's no doubt he's probably the best overall pickup of the Grier era (not counting the 96 draft because depending on who you believe that was or was not a Grier draft)

How can you hate Kevin Faulk?

that was def his worst play of his career, just plain stupid, and you're right since then he has coughed up the ball a lot less
one HUGE play though was the fumble in denver in last yrs playoff game, although i blame the coaching staff for that one-why the hell do you send faulk right up the gut like that

Hate him? He's been a fine role player for us over the years! His versatility has been used on offense and special teams. Faulk is one of the three remaining Patriots from the pre-Belichick era (Troy Brown and Tedy Bruschi are the other two).

That was a great catch.

Glad t osee Kevin get some press, he deserves it. Didn't BB say he might see time in a WR slot?

Good for Kevin. It's nice to see the media (as well as posters here, as I've already noted) finally notice him for more than a fumble. He's awesome when he's not putting the rock on the carpet. On of my favorite under the radar guys on the Pats.

I love after a big hit from a defender he gets up and says "Nice Hit, good job!"

I can't recall him ever dropping a ball on third down. If i remmeber correctly he made some HUGE clutch plays in either the Oakland snow bowl game and the first superbowl.

Kevin Faulk has indeed made some bone headed plays. But he gives 100%, doesn't cause trouble, and is a consummate Patriot and a solid professional. He's the type of player that keeps the Patriots associated with an ethos of professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back