PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keyshawn relays Dallas' frusterations with T.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Woah!!! Did any of you guys hear this?

Keyshawn indicated that he was speaking with a reputable leader in the Dallas lockerroom and they told Keyshawn that they basically can't stand T.O. song and pony act and that they don't think they can get through the year with T.O. in the lockerroom...

Woah to Keyshawn saying this....pretty bold

Well, contrary to what TO said post game about how he supports his good buddy the QB, he looked about ready to check out and implode as the Buffalo game wound down. Had they not pulled that win out of the kickers ass, the atmosphere in Dallas would be a lot different this week.

Thats everything I said about T.O in a post about a month ago when someone tried to compare moss to T.O I watched him in Philly and saw him play every game. He's overated and wiil destroy a team. He doesnt care if the team wins or loses as long as T.O as a great game. He will drop passes and loose games but he'll blame the qb. Anyone that thinks he's in mosses league doesnt know much about football.

actually ed warder reported that during the bills game TO wasnt always +ve and also had some -ve comments on the sideline.

Well, contrary to what TO said post game about how he supports his good buddy the QB, he looked about ready to check out and implode as the Buffalo game wound down. Had they not pulled that win out of the kickers ass, the atmosphere in Dallas would be a lot different this week.

:wha:

Now there's an image I really, really didn't need right now. :scared:

I guess there's no link, since it was on TV, right? I missed it.

A tough thing to put out there. T.O. is certainly an attention-hound...he's been running the "popcorn" motif right into the ground this week.

On CBS Boomer just showed the clip of T.O. going off on his O.C. Greg Knapp when he was with San Fran back in '98, He said it was caused by Moss having a great game while he was doing nothing.

On CBS they just did chalk talk breaking down the matchups. Boomer brought up the possibility that BB will look to use some early success with Randy to get in TO's head. The others, and particularly Shannon, agreed that is something Bill would like to attempt. They were showing TO going off on his former SF OC the first time he and Randy matched up and he was out of control jealous. Of course Shannon also loves the matchup of Watson on horsecollar, says it's a slam dunk TD :rocker: , and also likes the matchup of Faulk vs. Dallas LB's who are better rushing than in coverage.

I think everyone knows that attempts at best behavior in Dallas aside, TO is just a bad game or two away from potential season shattering implosion. One of Romo's best assets is his personality and temperment which has enabled him to manage TO to date. Something McNabb couldn't do and Bledsoe barely paid lip service to. Where it differs from what we've seen with Randy is Tom placates less and motivates more, and he's got lots of help with BB and this teams leaders effecting Randy's overall attitude that just don't exist in Dallas with TO.

Of course I believe it, but you don't have to be Tony Stark to get the irony of Keyshawn reporting it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back