keyshawn was cut...
we could really use another wr
and you know how we always said we need a bigger one for the red zone
here we go

keyshawn was cut...
we could really use another wr
and you know how we always said we need a bigger one for the red zone
here we go

No..... Wtf is this??? Now people are starting to go overboard.

I could really see Keyshawn retiring. He's going to have to play for a really small contract and I just don't think his ego will allow for that to happen. He's also going to want to be a starter and that probably isn't happening either.

I could really see Keyshawn retiring. He's going to have to play for a really small contract and I just don't think his ego will allow for that to happen. He's also going to want to be a starter and that probably isn't happening either.

he had a pretty productive season last yr
wont someone look his way

Supposedly he and Belichick are friends. So it wouldn't totally suprise me.

It would be pretty funny though

Moss
Stallworth
Welker
Caldwell
Washington
Gaffney
Johnson
Childress
Brown
Kight
Smith

:D

Unless he's willing to play ILB.........

No effing way.

Supposedly he and Belichick are friends. So it wouldn't totally suprise me.

It would be pretty funny though

Moss
Stallworth
Welker
Caldwell
Washington
Gaffney
Johnson
Childress
Brown
Kight
Smith

:D

You guys have so many freakin' WRs it's crazy. It's apparent, to me, that you will be keeping 6 on the roster this year. Also, will Jackson go on IR?

My guess is:

1. Moss
2. Stallworth
3. Brown
4. Caldwell
5. Welker
6. Washington

IR: Jackson

Can you guys show me what you expect?

You guys have so many freakin' WRs it's crazy. It's apparent, to me, that you will be keeping 6 on the roster this year. Also, will Jackson go on IR?

My guess is:

1. Moss
2. Stallworth
3. Brown
4. Caldwell
5. Welker
6. Washington

Oh yeah I forgot about Jackson LOL. Apparently his injury wasn't bad as ACLs go, and apparently he is expected to be running and cutting by training camp. But with the depth we have it might be wise to stash him on PUP and then maybe IR to give his injury plenty of time to heal as well for him to mature as a player. If there isn't room for him I say start him on PUP and then move him to the roster because there will probably be room for him by then after injuries. And I also expect them to carry 6 wide receivers. Belichick keeps insisting that Troy Brown has a future with this team but he has not been signed yet so no one really knows what's going on there. So he is a bit of a question mark.

Oh yeah I forgot about Jackson LOL. Apparently his injury wasn't bad as ACLs go, and apparently he is expected to be running and cutting by training camp. But with the depth we have it might be wise to stash him on PUP
I'm torn between this and getting him a training camp under his belt. I think that will help him more than doing squats for a year in the gym. But it would solve a WR logjam, or at least ease it, if he were PUPped. ... PUPPED? ... PUPPed? WTH is the past tense of PUP?

Oh yeah I forgot about Jackson LOL. Apparently his injury wasn't bad as ACLs go, and apparently he is expected to be running and cutting by training camp. But with the depth we have it might be wise to stash him on PUP and then maybe IR to give his injury plenty of time to heal as well for him to mature as a player. If there isn't room for him I say start him on PUP and then move him to the roster because there will probably be room for him by then after injuries. And I also expect them to carry 6 wide receivers. Belichick keeps insisting that Troy Brown has a future with this team but he has not been signed yet so no one really knows what's going on there. So he is a bit of a question mark.

That sig kicks ass.

Did you make that? And if so what did you use?

That sig kicks ass.

Did you make that? And if so what did you use?

I wish I could say I made it. I found it on google. Is that breaking the law or something?

My guess is:

1. Moss
2. Stallworth
3. Brown
4. Caldwell
5. Welker
6. Washington

I'd actually guess that Washington DQ's himself in TC, and Gaffney in in that top 6 number. Even if he proves me wrong and kills in camp, I'm NOT convinced Gaffney won't beat Caldwell out.

my chargers are rumored to be looking at meshawn, along with the titans giants and eagles...
how embarrassing, i want no part of that P.O.S.

Apparently his injury wasn't bad as ACLs go, and apparently he is expected to be running and cutting by training camp.

It doesn't matter whether the injury was bad or not. The reconstructive surgery is the same either way, as is the rehab time. Running in a straight line starts earlier, but cutting does not start until six to eight months after the surgery. That would be somewhere between August 1 and October 1 for Jackson.

There is some period of time between the start of cutting drills and the time at which the player is comfortable with the knee.

Given how little he saw the field at the end of last season, despite a depleated receiver situation and given that he is missing his second full off-season program, I honestly don't know why anyone thinks Jackson will be anywhere but the PUP list.

Doesn't signing Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and Washington tell us everything we need to know about how the Pats view Jackson's prospects for the 2007 season?

my chargers are rumored to be looking at meshawn, along with the titans giants and eagles...
how embarrassing, i want no part of that P.O.S.

I heard that on Sirious tonight. I think they mentioned Kansas City,Miami and Philadelphia as well. Honestly I would see him as a good fit in San Diego and really don't want to see him go there to give the young Wr's any direction.

I heard that on Sirious tonight. I think they mentioned Kansas City,Miami and Philadelphia as well. Honestly I would see him as a good fit in San Diego and really don't want to see him go there to give the young Wr's any direction.
i just don't trust him at all, and feel he'd ****** any progress our wrs would make this year
it would be like having keenan f'ing mccardell back ya know? i loved kmac but his time was over and it's time to move on IMO, not bring in a more skilled, lesser character version of him.

Looking at Keyshawn over the last couple of season's in Carolina you can make the assumption he has been pretty not much of a distraction at all. He still had it on the football field too catching 70 balls playing 2nd fiddle to Steve Smith. If we weren't so loaded I'd be more than willing to bring him aboard to our team.

I still think he ends up in San Diego and you fan's will be happy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes