PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keyshawn comments on Sirius radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way the Pats pay Keyshawn $5 mill and he doesnt think so either:

• Everyone Else: Johnson knows Panthers offensive coordinator Dan Henning from his time with the Jets and would be excited by the prospect of playing opposite Steve Smith. Also, he said, "I've torched them throughout my career. They've seen me pretty much split them in half, time after time." Johnson has an excellent relationship with Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who was also on Parcells' staff in New York, but is skeptical that New England will make what he considers a suitable offer.

mgcolby said:
I think he would have a hard time getting 5 million from anyone at this point in FA. Just my 2 cents. I have been known to be wrong before!!!!
5 DOLLARS.. not 5 million. He said he could catch passes from Brady if he was willing to play for 5 DOLLARS. Again, door wide open. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
5 DOLLARS.. not 5 million. He said he could catch passes from Brady if he was willing to play for 5 DOLLARS. Again, door wide open. ;)

Whoops, Went right over my head! :violent:

thats more a dig at the Pats then a positive.

I think KJ will come here for less money than what DG got from the Titans. If it's in the range of $3m a year, I say sign him. If you're willing to pay for AV at that price, I'd say having a player like KJ would be just as valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes