PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keyshawn a Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one Bites the dust...looks like we are going to have some youth in the WR this year...alot of youth (except for old man Brown of course). I didn't see us signing Keyshawn...Belichick seems intent on adding youth and speed.

It may have been nice..but..NOT happening here...money I am sure will be big. Certainly makes the Panthers a bit stronger offensively...I wonder how he and SMith will get along..not enough balls to throw..that is for sure!!

Pats726 said:
It may have been nice..but..NOT happening here...money I am sure will be big. Certainly makes the Panthers a bit stronger offensively...I wonder how he and SMith will get along..not enough balls to throw..that is for sure!!

Id give the ball 10 times to Smith before once to Keyshawn. Steve Smith is unreal!!!!!

Oh well. Next?

Dallas and Carolina will be 2 interesting teams to keep an eye on this Fall. It takes a team not "larger than life" egos. Once in a while pure talent wins out but not that often in football with so many facets and moving parts. I gotta admit I was more than a little curious about a Brady to TO or Keyshaun scenario but good old-fashion common sense told me it wasn't gonna happen. Eric Moulds is the 3rd rung in the WR ladder. We shall see. :rocker:

Hopefully it's Moulds who plays in NE next season.

If not, maybe a trade for Javon Walker.

We can't possibly go into next season with just Branch and Caldwell as starters :(

well

I don't see Moulds playing in NE. I think he is due something like $14mil over the next two years, and i don't see us paying that for him. Sure we have the cap space now, but we don't even know what we are going to give Branch yet!

mtbykr said:
I don't see Moulds playing in NE. I think he is due something like $14mil over the next two years, and i don't see us paying that for him. Sure we have the cap space now, but we don't even know what we are going to give Branch yet!
The assumption is that Moulds would re-do his deal to facilitate any trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back