PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keys to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeShmoe

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Like NFL.com I think the key to game is how healthy our OL is .. if we give TB time to find Wes and Randy were in the game, if not were done

Although losing this game doesnt worry me TBH as its ome more game this young defense gets battle hardended and more pressure week on week on Indy and NO

one word = turnovers

O-line, turnovers, pressure on Brees.

Having more points when the clock ticks to 00:00:D

O-line, turnovers, pressure on Brees.

I think the pressure that the Saints are going to try to put on Brady is going to be very important.. I have seen the saints talking about watching the 07 SB and talking about employing the pressure the Giants did. .

protect TB, pressure Brees, running game. As high-powered as these 2 offenses are, it still reduces to a battle in the trenches.

I think the pressure that the Saints are going to try to put on Brady is going to be very important.. I have seen the saints talking about watching the 07 SB and talking about employing the pressure the Giants did. .

They don't have a line that is that good. They can get pressure from the outside with Smith, and somewhat with Grant but I don't think they can get an inside push like the Giants did without sending 5 or 6.

Although losing this game doesnt worry me TBH as its ome more game this young defense gets battle hardended and more pressure week on week on Indy and NO

Indy was study hall, now it's time for the D to pass that test.

I think the key will be the Pats' defensive line versus the Saints' offensive line; specifically the interior of those lines. Wilfork against their guards, getting a push, collapasing the pocket against Brees. At the very least make it tough for Brees by disrupting his sight lines and passing lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down