PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Key match up's Patriots vs Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we should start a thread about a football game that is actually going to be palyed this Sunday. I know that many feel that this is going to be a walk over by the Patriots but the Bills have been a tough early season team for us. Just recall last year home opener.

The first key match up that I would look at is Light vs Schobel. Matt has had his troubles with Schobel in the past and he might have to have some TE help this year.

Add your match up's to this thread as you think of them.

On a different forum , we have a Bills vs Patriots cheerleader matchup going.:cool:

DB's vs....WR's...

This will be the key to this game..

We have to pressure Losman because Bills WR's are quick.

I agree Light and Schobel. I think it will be also Jason Peters vs. Rosie Colvin. Peters is one of the emerging LTs in the league and Colvin has been hot this year so far. Peters keeping Colvin from pressuring Losman may be a big part of the game.

Also, Maroney vs. the front seven of the Bills. I think this is a game we will be running alot.

Last edited:
Is there a game this week? Didn't feel like there is one....:D

Anyways, Bill on WEEI show on Monday hinted slightly at the 3-4 defense that Bills use. He talked about last season's opening play - sack-strip-touchdown - sequence, and blamed it on himself for not getting the team prepared. Basically what he said was, this week's practice is so much different than last week's, due to difference between 4-3 and 3-4 defense and kind of hoped that the team would put together another round of good practice.

My $.02

DB's vs....WR's...

This will be the key to this game..

We have to pressure Losman because Bills WR's are quick.

Actually, It'll Start up front. The Bill's long play only develops when Losemen has some protection and has some comfort. If we keep him rattled back there, it won't matter that Evans gets behind our DB's (and he will, he is a phenom deep WR).

On O, the main thing we need to worry about is Schobel, the friggen guys has Brady's number and has always had good games against us. Take him away and the rest of the D is pretty vanella and plain.

Maybe this was too early as it all ready been kicked on to page 2.

So, how about Buffalo rumor mongers vs NE rumor mongers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back