PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Jones update per Schefter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps hes come to terms with someone or is getting close and they told him not to do it. If I was about to sign the guy I wouldn't want him cutting back and forth on that bad boy.

I would. It could save you from making a poor investment.

Its not like Graham is a big deal.

Earnest Graham actually had a pretty good season last year considering most people didn't think he was going to be able to do ANYTHING after Cadillac went down.

Its not like Graham is a big deal.

Are you kidding me? The guy was extremely productive once he got the starting job. Great waiver wire pickup in fantasy leagues. The only guy that consistently outproduced him was Brian Westbrook. I'm looking forward to seeing what Graham can do with a full season under his belt. This could be one of those quiet signings that shapes the franchise's next 3 seasons.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? The guy was extremely productive once he got the starting job. Great waiver wire pickup in fantasy leagues. The only guy that consistently outproduced him was Brian Westbrook. I'm looking forward to seeing what Graham can do with a full season under his belt. This could be one of those quiet signings that shapes the franchise's next 3 seasons.

I guess Graham is the new Samkon Gado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey