PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Faulk questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just curious...

1. How did he emerge as a nice safety valve for Brady?

2. I really didn't hear much about him pre-Brady, how did Pete Carroll utilize him?

3. Did he have the same chemistry with Bledsoe as he did with Brady?

Just curious...

1. How did he emerge as a nice safety valve for Brady?

2. I really didn't hear much about him pre-Brady, how did Pete Carroll utilize him?

3. Did he have the same chemistry with Bledsoe as he did with Brady?

1. Over the eyars. Faulk had the bad case of the fumbles, so a starting RB job was out of the question. He has been a damn good 3rd down/receiver for the Pats, so really ever since young Brady came along Faulk and him clicked.

2. I barely followed them, I was real young. But to my knowledge Faulk was a new guy out of college doing whatever a running back was supposed to do. I don't think he was the same threat he is now in the same role.

3. Helll no.

I beleive he came in the year before Brady 1999. I also believe that while at LSU he had the 2nd most yards in the SEC history and the 6th most all time all purpose in NCAA history. He continue this production in the pros. he is our primary 3rd down back, is always clutch especially in the playoffs, can pick up the blitz when necessary. Early in his career he tended to fumble but he has gotten over that :)

He simply emerged the same time as Brady . . .

I beleive he came in the year before Brady 1999. I also believe that while at LSU he had the 2nd most yards in the SEC history and the 6th most all time all purpose in NCAA history. He continue this production in the pros. he is our primary 3rd down back, is always clutch especially in the playoffs, can pick up the blitz when necessary. Early in his career he tended to fumble but he has gotten over that :)

He simply emerged the same time as Brady . . .

I remember watching him at LSU when they played against Georgia. He was an awesome college player, great running back and very dangerous on special teams.

I remember watching him at LSU when they played against Georgia. He was an awesome college player, great running back and very dangerous on special teams.

wow i never got to see him in college. it was interesting though that it was only recently that I found about him being the 6th ALL time in the NCAA for all purpose yards. that is pretty impressive when one thinks about all the great backs in football history. He simply is doing the same in the NFL . . .

Although there was a small part of me that remembers back on '01 or '02 hearing something to the effect of how effective his college was, but i was recently that I was looking at Faulk and notice his effectiveness in college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back