PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ketchman at Jaguars.com takes another shot at the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever been through Jacksonville? It's one of the nicer cities in Florida (besides Panama City for obvious reasons). Plus, girls down here > girls in Mass.

Yes I was there for the SB and it was the worst city I have ever visited.

Have you ever been through Jacksonville? It's one of the nicer cities in Florida
I remember about 10 years ago AAA recommended you didn't take I-295 for about a year because students were shooting at cars. It always struck me funny. You'd think the city would somehow make the students stop shooting at cars rather than tell people not to drive on I-295.

The I-95 bridge over the St Johns River is probably the worst designed highway/bridge combo in the known universe, but other than that and students shooting at cars, it's a decent place, I guess. I got a Blizzard at DQ once, and it was very good.

I remember about 10 years ago AAA recommended you didn't take I-295 for about a year because students were shooting at cars. It always struck me funny. You'd think the city would somehow make the students stop shooting at cars rather than tell people not to drive on I-295.

The I-95 bridge over the St Johns River is probably the worst designed highway/bridge combo in the known universe, but other than that and students shooting at cars, it's a decent place, I guess. I got a Blizzard at DQ once, and it was very good.

:rofl:......

I like this guys response on the bottome of the article:rolleyes:

It’s funny, and probably true. Belicheat and his gang of lowlifes that masquerade as a coaching staff will be brainstorming for the entire off season, trying to come up with new ways to circumvent the rules. They can’t take the chance that Brady will find out that playing QB in the NFL is really hard when you don’t know what the defense will run as you come to the line. He might even look like a 6th round draft pick.

Do people really belive some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths?

That whole quote is hilarious... I'm sorry but to me it's just funny- "Belicheat and his Gang Of Lowlifes" LMAO stop the madness. There isn't a day goes by when I'm not awestruck by how much and to what degree the Patriots have gotten into people's heads.
LOL I hope the Pats see that response ;)

Who really cares?!? Ketchman makes these types of jokes all the time. We as Pats fans will have to get used to these types of jokes or comments for at least the next big NFL scandal.

I am totally unfazed by comments like these. If this was not a dead part of the offseason, Florio would never had posted it in the first place

What you said. Ketchman was making a joke, nothing more than that.

RJ Carrano says:
June 26th, 2008 at 7:54 am

Hey, if the shoe fits…..

Exactly. That shoe is going to fit perfectly up you.......!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back