Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kerry Makes Fool of Self...Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWickedPissah, Feb 1, 2006.

1. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,356 / 22 / -14

Disable Jersey

Perennial leftist Democrat Presidential hopeful John Forbes Kerry made a fool of himself again...

KERRY: That's terrific. But 53 percent of our children don't graduate from high school. Kids don't have after-school programs... He didn't ask America to sacrifice anything to achieve great goals and the biggest example is making the tax cut permanent for the wealthiest people in America. The average American struggles to find time to take carry of families, working two or three jobs... It's a disgrace. He did not tell the real state of the union.

Kerry's 53% claim conflicts with a recent press release from the U.S. Census Bureau: "High School Graduation Rates Reach All-Time High"

And the Census Bureau's own website states: 85.9 Percent Of Americans Aged 20-24 Are High School Graduates. (U.S. Census Bureau Website, www.census.gov , Accessed 2/1/06)

But lefties love this guy who made the 'sacrifice' of leaving an Economic Conference at a European 5 star ski resort to come back and embarras his party (again) in a pathetically futile attempt to filibuster an extremely well qualified SCOTUS candidate.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +466 / 18 / -17

Source for Kerry's comments? At any rate, if you think that's a big mistake, what do you think of Bush's mistake about there being WMDs in Iraq? Wow!

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

We need to see more of Fonda Kerry on the news, every time the Big Goof opens his yap he loses votes for the democrats.

I have A Plan, I have A Plan, I Have A Plan, to this day he has told no one what his "PLAN" is.

I wonder if he told his little "Ketchup Baby" Teresa what his plan is.

Whatever his plan was, he had to scrap it, he lost.

Fonda Kerry :bricks:

4. Patters

Ratings:
    +466 / 18 / -17

Ah, I figured it out. I think you got it from Rush. I can find Kerry's comments no where else, plus it's worth noting that the Census press release (based on a 2003 analysis) indicates that high school graduation rates have been fairly level for close to 20 years, so I suppose it's a feather in your guy's cap that he didn't screw up high school graduation rates. That may be Bush's biggest accomplishment so far.

5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hate to dissapoint you but it was also on Drudge:

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2006/02/01/20060201_164000_flash5kt.htm

6. Patters

Ratings:
    +466 / 18 / -17

Well, ELOrocks, Drudge is certainly no better than Rush. Obviously, Kerry made a mistake, and it's almost absurd how you righties find Kerry's mistake more serious than Bush's "mistake" (to go to war based as a result of bad intelligence) that has resulted in anarchy in Iraq and more than 2200 dead Americans.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Read the NY Times, then go to Drudge, Drudge will tell you everything the NY Times doesn't want you to know.

Matt Drudge told us about "Billy Blue Dress"

8. Patters

Ratings:
    +466 / 18 / -17

That's what you wanted to know?

9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

A Bush supporter saying Kerry made a fool of himself? Thats hysterical!!:rofl:

He had his facts wrong? Imagine if the POTUS did that!!:rofl:

Freedoms on the march! Now excuse me while I arrest someone for wearing a disagreable t-shirt.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED IT :singing: :singing: :singing:

11. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yep...every time these liberal idiots open thier mouth, they lose another 5000 supporters. Keep talking you losers.

12. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Alright, so according to you only the Dems ever loose supporters, and the Republican party continues to grow stronger by the minute, based on their unwavering, unselfish commitment to put America first.

So the GOP will keep the White House and congress perpetually then?

13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well lets see---FOX news far exceeds CNN in viewership. Rush Limbaugh has 100 times more listeners than Air America-Even Michael Savage blows Liberal talk radio away. Bush was twice elected over his democratic opponents. Liberals never offer any solutions to problems for fear that a republican will steal it from them (Nevermind the fact that it would help America) Democrats---its all about them.

14. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Man, you have a short, short memory (but somehow you're old enough to like ELO). The country always goes through political swings (every 10-20 years). The days of Bill Clinton weren't that long ago, and Tip O'Neil wasn't, either. The Republicans will lose power, then they'll get it again, then they'll lose it, etc, just like it's been since we've had a two-party system. Enjoy it while you can, cause it won't last.

15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well unfortunatly the Democrat party has no one who is even has a remote chance to take the white house in 2008--who do you have? Hillary? Kerry? Pelosi? Dean? No one who is in thier right mind would elect any of those fools.

16. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And the Republicans have...?

17. Patters

Ratings:
    +466 / 18 / -17

No one thought the American people were dumb enough to elect Bush or Reagan, either.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
    - Henry Mencken

18. Gumby

Gumby 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +52 / 1 / -0

#11 Jersey

Patters said
    Patters,

If you dont like Rush and want to run him down fine. He sets himself up as a commentator expressing an opinion, so opinions will offend some folks. Nature of the business.

But to say DRUDGE is no better than Rush is nonsense. Drudge is a 'news wholesaler' essentially. Go to his website; he doesnt really write anything much at all. All he does is link you to stories other people are publishing. He is completely different than Rush.

Now you may have a problem that a lot of those links lead to stories that are uncomfortably 'truth hurts' to some of your cherished values/beliefs. There I can't help you; at least not til we convert you. LOL.

19. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There's a fine line between "the truth hurts" and "it's not the truth".

20. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you need to change that to:

No LIBERAL thought the American people were dumb enough to elect Bush or Reagan, either.

I think that what you meant to say