PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenyatta Walker Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now Borges can have his ultimate wish. He felt the Pats blew it taking Seymour over David Terrell or Keyatta Walker. Well, we got Terrell and dumped his ass. Now maybe we can sign and cut Walker too.

Now Borges can have his ultimate wish. He felt the Pats blew it taking Seymour over David Terrell or Keyatta Walker. Well, we got Terrell and dumped his ass. Now maybe we can sign and cut Walker too.

I know what you mean, but why bother. I do love the quote of his after the Pats selected Seymour & Light. I'm just glad ,mostly, that he now comentates for a dot. com so I don't have to read him every week.

do you think he can learn WR?

SamBamsFan, do you have a link/copy of the full quote? I've probably read it before, but I'm curious.

Sorry, he is better suited for an offense where the WRs are huge underachievers.

yes but i heard he can really stretch the field and jump high. :D maybe he is a natural route runner. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes