Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kenya Bigots (obamaville)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

California Thinks Like This Also (bigot homophobes)
    MOMBASA, Kenya (Reuters) - Kenyan police halted a gay wedding on the Indian Ocean coast on Friday and arrested several suspected homosexuals, police said.

Homosexuality is illegal in the east African country. The wedding between two men had been scheduled to take place at a private villa in the beach resort of Kikambala.

George Matundura, a senior police commander, said five people had been arrested after officers stormed the address. They would appear in court soon, he added.

"These are homosexuals who wanted to do a wedding and as you know, the Kenyan constitution says ... a man is not allowed to marry another man," Matundura told reporters.

"It is an offence, an unnatural offence, and also their behaviour is repugnant to the morality of the people."

Residents angered by the planned nuptials demonstrated outside the police station where the five suspects were taken.

"This is not allowed and these people, their behaviour is all the same," one protester shouted. "They need to be burned."
    Kenya police stop gay wedding, make arrests | World | Reuters
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

Obama has a lot of Kenya blood in him is that why he's against Gay Marriage-----:confused:
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Thank you for that explanation, Harry.

I guess that means that since he has this raging war going on within himself. what with all that Kenyain blood overwhelming his white blood and all, that white people are for gay marriage.

How 'bout it, Harry, you're white, are you for gay marriage?

My only question is why do you think he has "lots" of Kenyain blood? Genetically speaking he has 50% Kenyain "blood" and 50% "white" blood.

Unless, of course, you somehow believe that blacks are ethically stronger than whites.

Or you subscribe to the racist theory that even a smidgen of black blood makes you one of them.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Most of the Kenya stuff against gays has an American Missionary Genesis.. they and their Christian Message of love and hope, taught them to hate gay people...
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

I love you Darryl.............:singing:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

Some of that Homophobia must have rubbed off on Barry, his groupies don't like to talk about it but he's publicly stated that Marriage should be between a man & a women, to me that sounds like he's against gay marriage.
  7. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Granted - and most of those American Missionaries are led by right-wing conservative Republicans.

But that doesn't fit in with Harry's agenda, does it?

I mean, how would it look if a person of his standing and stature were to post a thread entitled

"EVANGELICAL BIGOTS (Christianville)"

which went on to blame Kenya's hatred of gays on all those white-blooded republican conservatives?

(Actually, upon reflection, it would look honest, but people would probably die of shock because of it.)
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

You're not answering my questions, Harry. How do YOU feel about it? Are you with Barry or against him on this one????
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

I'm with him, you must certainly know that.........My personal beliefs are Man/Woman but I could care less what others do, if Charlie and George want to get married I don't give a sh!t but I don't have to agree with it...
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

In part, but I wonder if Obama's Kenyan heritage which I’m certain they are aware of, combined with his publically stated belief that marriage is for one man and one woman has magnified the situation? Seriously, I can see that being a rallying point for them that could strengthen their resolve. I also know Obama supports the legalization of gay marriage in spite of his belief but people will "hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest (thank you Simon and Garfunkel)”.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

How do you manage to get "skin color" into it, I said Kenya, the people of "KENYA" I used it as I would the people of Nova Scotia, the people of Sweden, the people of China, why did you have to think "Skin Color".......:confused:
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Right, Harry, keep telling yourself that.
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Just want to say my 2 cents here ...

Old Testament speaks out against gays but the New Testament does not mention what sexual preference Jesus was. Religion is such a fabrication when it comes to the laws of nature. God supposed to be the all knowing creator and religious people lashing out vs gays - yet God created these people - born gay. Religion is supposed to be about acceptance of others yet gays are persecuted. One of the reasons I have become less and less religious as my life has rolled along.

Lots of gays suffer from persecution based on Christian / Catholic beliefs. Very sad thing IMO ... for all we know Jesus was gay. Let's face it - he spent a lot of free time with the 12 apostles ... who were all men.
  14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 7 / -9

Interesting how concerned you are with "obamaville", or Kenya, as everybody else calls the country, no parenthetical required.

I mean, I agree that it would be better were gay marriage legal in Kenya, or for that matter, in the United States.

However, I do not quite understand your focus on Kenya when just to the west lies Uganda, which recently passed anti-gay legislation so draconian it became known as the "Kill the Gays" law.

Also interesting that The Family -- your friendly evangelical mafia from C Street -- has been actively working to replace law with religion in Uganda for years.

Nothing to see here. Let's look at Kenya! They're less liberal than Massachusetts (and as liberal as, say, Virginia...)

PFnV
  15. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

No problem in DC Harry ... none at all.

[​IMG]
  16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why did you point out Christianity as your example? I guess the gays have it much better in Muslim countries?
    Yeah that makes sense. :rolleyes: Any guy with guy friends must be gay.
  17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think we should all be good liberals and understand and respect their beliefs, right?
  18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

19. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Kenya Religious Demographic Profile
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +658 / 2 / -9

My focus on Kenya was brought about by REUTERS focus on Kenya, I didn't write the story Reuters News Service did, in my twisted biased racist ancient 1940's mind I was wondering if the Obama Connection To Kenya was the cause for HIS HOMOPHOBIA.....

Why do liberal do-gooders wait like cats at a mouse hole to jump on skin color and play the race card, what does it do for them.......:confused: