Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kentucky Republican Governor Indicted

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 11, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Fletcher spokesman Brett Hall said, "This has been a politically motivated, media-driven investigation from the start,'' Hall said. ''Governor Fletcher has said repeatedly his conscience is clear. He has done nothing wrong. We are evaluating the charges, and, likewise, we are studying our recourse of action in the wake of this malicious prosecution.''

I love when politicians, who can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to blowing their own horns, send out a "spokesman" to cover for them when they are accused of being a dirtbag. Can you imagine George Washington or Ike doing that?
    Last edited: May 11, 2006
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

Mikey, whats with the hit and run? Not that I don't think the Republican party has its hands full with fraud and corruption, but your getting a little carried away here. A Kentucky Gov. arrested on misdemeanor charges?Chicago is a bigger fish then Kentucky and its only a matter of time before Mayer Daley is going to get his machine scrapped. Then your going to say, yea but....Kentucky? With everything going on in Washington you post this little tidbit? Rumor has it that another scandal is about to break. When it does, print the link and give us a thought or two.
  4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Sorry 'bout the "hit and run", Scout.

I'm just too busy to give my $0.02.