PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kentucky fan

pwes

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
First let me say that I don't know much about football. I came across this site in early January and loved it. I'm an 18 year old female from Kentucky.

The first time I really sat down and watched a football game was the 2001 superbowl. I had a bet going with my dad. He told me that if the Rams won he would give me $100, if they lost I had to do nothing. It was easy money. I had never even heard of the Patriots prior to this event. But watching that game something happened. I wanted them to win but not for the money but because they had become my team. I had to believe in them. I was elated when they won like I had been with them the entire time. Ever since that day I have been a Pats fan.

I don't want to be called a bandwagoner because really I had no clue what this team was capable of when they won their first. Like I said I had never watched a full football game before. I'm just upset that I waited so long to become a fan. They got me watching football and enjoying the sport. I am thankful to be a fan of this orgainzation.

I really enjoy reading everything on this messageboard. Unknowingly eveyone on here has really been teaching me so much. I'm not knowledgeable enough to talk about drafts or cap money but I'm learning (last month I didn't even know there was a such thing as a cap). I want to know everything about this sport and this organization. So to you guys teaching me i.e. the posters, Thanks.

Welcome, this is indeed a good place to learn. Remember to ask questions, it not only makes us all smarter, but often gets some discussion going.

Welcome. Someone who became a fan at an early age is not a bandwangon fan.

We do have some smat football posters here. Not me, but there are some.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back