PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kensil transferred -

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of this report is interesting. Looks like they didn't want to draw any attention toward Kensil during the judicial proceedings.

Send him to Mexico, build a wall so he cant come back, make Mexico pay for it.

The timing of this report is interesting. Looks like they didn't want to draw any attention toward Kensil during the judicial proceedings.

I also feel the timing of the Chiefs punishment for tampering, which should have been easily proven this time last year, came on the heels of the appeal by design.

Goodell is trying to show he just doesn't pick on the Patriots. It was a way to show balance in his punishments.

No one can explain how the Jets get a 100K fine and how the Chiefs get hammered, other than the Jets can;t afford to lose ANY picks while KC is good and a playoff team.

Goodell punishes based on how good or bad a team is.

Afterall, it's about "integrity". Laughable. Absolutely laughable.

I'm wondering if this move is Goodell thinking he's throwing a bone Kraft's way.

I wouldn't mind it for a couple years. We have offices in Germany, London and Melbourne.
Don't get me wrong. Personally for yourself or myself a change of scenery would be nice. (If you ever met my wife you would know what I am talking about).

But for him to have to face his peers in the near future after he reports back once a month wearing Geisha girl attire is quite embarrassing

I'm wondering if this move is Goodell thinking he's throwing a bone Kraft's way.

How is this a bone? The Pats still got screwed.

A bone would be admitting the Witchhunt, throwing Kensil under the bus, and revoking all Pats' penalties.

Fetch Bob.

little-dog-running-bone-28464590.jpg

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye