PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kenny Mayne with serious look at Tom Brady....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I was responding to you, not myself. Why would I tell myself something I already know is true? Not that it's worth any further discussion...

it is when you are talking to the mirror

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

Excluding the possible saving grace of the above post, this is my candidate for Worst Patsfans Thread of 2012 (to date). :nooo:

Thank you, Thank you very much.

Actually, every time I see TFB at some celeb soiree, I hear Bill Parcells 11th commandment in my head
11. Don’t be a celebrity QB – we don’t need any of those. We need battlefield commanders that are willing to fight it out, every day, every week and every season and lead their team to win after win after win.

IMO, he's done a good job of balancing the whole red carpet Tom Brady with the battlefield commander TFB. However, it doesn't change it for me that every time I see him with his pretty hair and I can picture Parcells standing behind Brady with his arms crossed, shaking his Tuna head in a disapproving manner.
3401992304_380c27fd52_m.jpg

Last edited:
Are you serious? We aint talking about a game! We talkin bout fashion! Fashion! Not a game! Fashion! SMH

Seriously,you think Parcells would be shaking his head at Brady over a hair-do? Asinine

Seriously,you think Parcells would be shaking his head at Brady over a hair-do? Asinine

over his celeb status, yes. "Don’t be a celebrity QB". Hairdo, no.

Relax bro, it's May 9th. Plenty of serious threads here to get into X's and O's. They don't all have to be heavy. Levity bro. It's fun to rag on him, because deep down, we're all jealous. Rich, talented, handsome starting QB of arguably the marquis franchise of the NFL with three, count 'em, THREE Super Bowl rings. Meanwhile, the rest of us punch a clock and get on with our miserable existence. Ok, so my life's no so bad, but I'd still switch places with him for a Sunday afternoon.

...oh yeah, Super Model wife too.

LOL......anyone see brady sporting his latest doo?

tom-brady-300x400.jpg

he looks like an idiot.........I guess he's shooting for a part in dumbest and dumberest

Tom, Tom, Tom. Last year it was the greasy-homeless man look; this year you look like my brother when he was 8 and had a goose egg on his skull from being struck by a golf club. Just like you, it made his hair stick up funny and look all uneven. While I prefer eggman to homeless man, why can't you just go with your best look - short and sweet?

Better yet, why can't you get this season started so that I have more to comment on than your hair? Go Pats!!

Last edited:
I just think back to the whole "long hair" fiasco that the media clung to DURING the season when there were so many other relevant stories they could have been focusing on. Tom Brady grows his hair and ESPN becomes E!. And the Boston media who is always looking for anything to whine about picked up on it and ran. I was saddened to see even Mike Reiss with a column about his hair, its just frustrating. Right now we can laugh it off but if they are still focused on it when the season starts I say we mutiny.

I just think back to the whole "long hair" fiasco that the media clung to DURING the season when there were so many other relevant stories they could have been focusing on. Tom Brady grows his hair and ESPN becomes E!. And the Boston media who is always looking for anything to whine about picked up on it and ran. I was saddened to see even Mike Reiss with a column about his hair, its just frustrating. Right now we can laugh it off but if they are still focused on it when the season starts I say we mutiny.

I can promise you, once the seasons starts, I won't be discussing his hair, other than to say "shut the eff up" about his hair.

As of now, I'd rather look for picks of a spread-legged Gisele than to dwell on the Red Sox. No football to focus on...Going to be a long time until camp opens.

Last edited:
I can promise you, once the seasons starts, I won't be discussing his hair, other than to say "shut the eff up" about his hair.

As of now, I'd rather look for picks of a spread-legged Gisele than to dwell on the Red Sox. No football to focus on...Going to be a long time until camp opens.

knock yourself out.........lather yourself up over the princess of bony

Last edited:
I prefer the other one. Bridget was more my taste. But I guess pics of Gisele for the forum are still better than the horror show down on Yawkey Way.

You know it really doesn't matter which one you or I think is hotter. It was Tom's decision. I am sure he took things like compatability and personality into account. If he was more compatible with Bridget, I am sure he would have married her. But giving her kid a name with the initials J.E.T. is pretty funny. Ah, the vindictiveness of women.

You know it really doesn't matter which one you or I think is hotter. It was Tom's decision. I am sure he took things like compatability and personality into account. If he was more compatible with Bridget, I am sure he would have married her. But giving her kid a name with the initials J.E.T. is pretty funny. Ah, the vindictiveness of women.

It's funny until you consider that the kid is now cursed to a life of sucking at everything.

you don't s'pose she was pissed, do you?

I agree

still.....the do is a little silly

It's beyond silly. It seems like an earnest effort to look fashion forward but there is no chance on earth the Alfalfa inspired Side of Your Head Fauxhawk is ever going to take off.

It's beyond silly. It seems like an earnest effort to look fashion forward but there is no chance on earth the Alfalfa inspired Side of Your Head Fauxhawk is ever going to take off.

which is why I said:

"He looks like an idiot"

I'm not sure I can make the point any more clear and simple

She's not 1/2 of what she thinks she is....

I can honestly say that Bridgette Moynahan is exceptionally prettier than Giselle about 90% of the time.

I just don't get into the "10 year old boy" look when it comes to my women.

That said, more power to her, + I do respect what she has accomplished.

I just wouldn't put her on my 'hottest' list; then again, everyone's different.

I'm soooo glad you decided to take on the job of telling the world it has made her the richest model in like the the left side of the Earth or something mistakenly.

BTW, that was like some sorta sarcasm or something.:D

She's not 1/2 of what she thinks she is....

I can honestly say that Bridgette Moynahan is exceptionally prettier than Giselle about 90% of the time.

I just don't get into the "10 year old boy" look when it comes to my women.

That said, more power to her, + I do respect what she has accomplished.

I just wouldn't put her on my 'hottest' list; then again, everyone's different.

Bridget fans may enjoy her as NY DA and Tom Selleck's daughter in "Blue Bloods" Friday nights. Another big Pats fan on the show is Boston's Donnie Wahlberg as her brother, a cop. She towers over him. :)

I think she looks just fine, but then I'm a Selleck contemporary.

I'm soooo glad you decided to take on the job of telling the world it has made her the richest model in like the the left side of the Earth or something mistakenly.

BTW, that was like some sorta sarcasm or something.:D

Ummmmm.....it's like you know.....like a lot of things around here.......like some people know like what they are talking about......and like I don't know......you know? It's also like some people don't.....like.....you know

For the record, I liked the long hair look: He looked pretty damned cool, and I don't seem to recall it hurting him when he sported it during the Super Bowl winning years, either.

Of course, I'm a long-haired anti-establishment loony, myself, so I might be a bit biased. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back