Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kennedy has a "Rather" moment.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInMaine, Dec 24, 2005.

1. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/12/22/on_wiretapping_bush_isnt_listening_to_the_constitution/?page=2

Sen. Kennedy in an op-ed piece from the Boston Globe on Thursday.
    Fast forward 24 hours, when the student admitted that he made the whole story up, Kennedy spokewoman Laura Capps had this to say.
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/12/24/students_tall_tale_revealed/
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

I agree, these guys need to do their homework, before they put pen to paper. When I read the article I was inclined to go to Amazon.com and try to buy the little red book to see what would happen, but forgot(which is not surprising). I was surprised that any law enforcement agency would spend any time on pursuing anything like this, particularly as the Red Book used to be available just about anywhere.
  3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Like most Dems, they care little for facts. It often times gets in the way of their bloated agendas.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Somebody should have been watching that "Horrorible Drunken Hog" Kennedy the night he took Mary Jo for a swim.

Uncle Teddy (A despicable tub of sh it)
  5. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +860 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

Gotta luv the Dems, even when they're dead wrong on the facts (90% of the time) they have the effrontery to insist that their point is still valid. Enough of the whining by Dems about their library card civil liberties being trampled. Gawd knows whose personal FBI files were 'accidently' left in the White House in the 90s.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Today's Democrats don't even know when they are dead wrong, they always think they're right, just because they are "democrats".