PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ken Hamlin: could BB/Pioli look at him for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The guy has played VERY solidly for us(he's been a HUGE upgrade for us).

Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like Jerry may not have the dough to sign him long-term(he tried, from what I understand-but I guess with others like Ware, Newman, et al that we're working on, it's not surprising).

Anyhow-after his freak accident 2 years ago when he was a Hawk, alot of people thought he wouldn't be the same player, especially in coverage. But he's really surprised us this year-got a Pro Bowl spot.

Any chance he could be a Pat next year, especially if Wilson/Rodney retire?

Re: Ken Hamlin-could BB/Pioli look at him for next year?

The guy has played VERY solidly for us(he's been a HUGE upgrade for us).

Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like Jerry may not have the dough to sign him long-term(he tried, from what I understand-but I guess with others like Ware, Newman, et al that we're working on, it's not surprising).

Anyhow-after his freak accident 2 years ago when he was a Hawk, alot of people thought he wouldn't be the same player, especially in coverage. But he's really surprised us this year-got a Pro Bowl spot.

Any chance he could be a Pat next year, especially if Wilson/Rodney retire?
Hamlin was hanging around forever last year,and even tough we Needed help at safety Hamlin didn't get a sniff from the Pats. Or so it seemed. Whether this year is different I would tend to doubt it. I liked Hamlin and was hoping we'd take a shot at signing him, but obviously it never happened.

hes better than your Roy Williams but he got torched by the Patriots. we didnt take him last year and this year hes still not very good in coverage. hes made plays but plays alone dont make you a great safety

he must have shook off the lead pipe to the head I guess then... huh?

Freak accident? He got into a fight outside a Seattle club and got hit in the head with a street sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back