PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

kelley washington video

I have no problem with TD dances and I'm always surprised to see people offended by touchdown dances. I just don't get that.

That said, that dance was whack. Here's hoping he comes up with something better in a Pats uniform.

That was hilarious, I hope he catches plenty of TDs for us so we can see a lot of that dance. He's clearly not taking himself too seriously which is what bugs me about some of the stuff that guys do, and I think everyone agrees that doing it after routine plays is stupid. That being said if I guy makes a great play and does a goofy dance with a big grin on his face after words Ive got no problem with that.

It was a funny dance, a lot better than CJ's thing after catching the TD against the Bills.

that dance was hilarious
just think how good his moves on the field are if he can dance like that

our moves are so tight, we'll be dancin all night

These guys work sooo hard for the smallest success they achieve on the field. That was the only TD he had last year(injury). If I were a lower depth chart guy and finally had a ball thrown my way I would be just as stoked. Looks to be a good locker room guy.

At least he's not an uncreative lame ass.

Last edited:
LMAO!! That's some funny stuff right there. I don't know, I guess I don't have a problem with guys celebrating TDs as much as I do the guys who celebrate every time they make a tackle (Hobbs).

If he does anything like that here i hope he gets cut.

That dance was just dumb. Funny. But dumb.

Sean was just the first one to post and didn't know most people would disagree. This dance was funny. No problems here.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back