PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

kelley washington video

It wasn't as bad as it looked. They edited it to make it run backwards and forwards.

It wasn't as bad as it looked. They edited it to make it run backwards and forwards.

I was well aware of that but still was there any need to do that period?

Nope its because he was on the Bengals and if he didnt do it he would have probably been mugges in the locker room by Chris Henry.

Great moves! If he can catch TD's like that then it doesn't bother me.

There is a good chance however that this guy doesn't even see the field for the Pats. I'm not optimistic with all his injury issues over his entire career.

They will still need to add another WR or two for camp.

hahahah....
i dont see how anyone can have a problem with that...if you do..your no fun:singing: :singing:

lol... if they were making TDs, I don't care what they do in the end zone!! Cute vid!!

hahahah....
i dont see how anyone can have a problem with that...if you do..your no fun:singing: :singing:
I don't know what it says about me, but I can't stand that sh*t. I hated Deion's stupid goal post dance, and I'd hate seeing that ridiculous dance in a Pats uniform.

I don't know what it says about me, but I can't stand that sh*t. I hated Deion's stupid goal post dance, and I'd hate seeing that ridiculous dance in a Pats uniform.

I wholeheartedly agree. I hate that **** just as well. Thats what I love about Troy Brown so much. Just make that TD, give the ball back and get back to work. The real celebration comes after the game is won. That to me, is what being a true bad ass is all about.:rocker:

...i dont think anyone does it to be badass....honestly its just about making the game competitive and fun. there is a fine line between obnoxious and fun celebrations though in my book ("lights out" dance)....i thought CJ's touchdown dances were funny. Something like the Moss "moon" is inappropriate and has no place on any athletic feild. on the other hand, this guy was excited an did a dumb dance...whats the problem

...i dont think anyone does it to be badass....honestly its just about making the game competitive and fun. there is a fine line between obnoxious and fun celebrations though in my book ("lights out" dance)....i thought CJ's touchdown dances were funny. Something like the Moss "moon" is inappropriate and has no place on any athletic feild. on the other hand, this guy was excited an did a dumb dance...whats the problem
I dunno man.... I'm just odd I guess. I don't mind honestly spontaneous celebrations, nor group celebrations, but carefully planned out choreographed "look at MEEEEE" dances just irk the hell outta me.

You stated it yourself. It was a dumb dance.
I think on the field individual dancing crap is just to put the spotlight on that ind. and that drives me nuts. Thats what makes me so proud to be a pats fan. Its about the team here and not the individual accomplishment. Especially when its pre planned ****. I cant stand it. But, when I see, out of true competetive spirit and fire, a player like Tom Brady, after throwing a TD, runs and jumps into the arms of his receiver or smacks him hard on the head, I just cant help but love that. Thats what football is all about.

lol..I think the league is going tooo crazy about these celebrations..I can understand the sharpie in sock, and phone under goalpost..etc. etc... Those can be potentially dangerous foreign objects on the field..and take up too much time. I have no problems with a little dance or little jig... Troy Brown
01' punt return for TD vs Steelers AFCG....he got down with the whole ST unit in the endzone, a little dance..nothing wrong with it. Dillons little hop dance in the endzone which watson then followed and got flagged for...amusing. Deions Dance was cool..Christian Faurias Between the leg hop spike is nice... Hell Brady would get down too if..If he could..the man has no rhythm and cant dance, which explains why he just runs up and smacks helmets..I love it when Maroney or Smaller Backs get picked up by the oline in the endzone..dont dare tell me its different, its all the same category, its a celebration... Some guys can dance others can't..Its fun for the game,fans, and more important players.
These arent robots on the field, these guys have emotions.... I like seeing a guy celebrate, just as much as i like to see a guy flip on a bad call (there is a line here, dont get flagged, dont get disrespectful) it shows passion.

Haha...I thought the music was perfect for the dance.

Last edited:
I'll be right with you just as soon as I stop laughing.

Man, I love that slide move.

Soemthing that impressed me with Washington's conference call is he said he was willing and expecting to play gunner on special teams.

I don't have a problem when people celebrate after amazing catches like that. It's when people celebrate after routine, unremarkable plays that they look like idiots.

I don't have a problem when people celebrate after amazing catches like that. It's when people celebrate after routine, unremarkable plays that they look like idiots.

Case in point: a special teams tackle after a 25-yard return.

Case in point: a special teams tackle after a 25-yard return.

Or Shawn Merriman doing his light out dance when he just touches Tom Brady.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back