PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellen Clemens the Jets opening day starting QB over Pennington?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Mangini's former boss demonstrated the wisdom of going with the best QB rather than the traditional starter...

Bad news for who ? You're a Patriots' fan but your last sentence is written with respect to the Jets.

Anyway, Clemens has had a better preseason but I think will be seeing ****ington in two weeks.

Bad news for who ? You're a Patriots' fan but your last sentence is written with respect to the Jets.

Anyway, Clemens has had a better preseason but I think will be seeing ****ington in two weeks.

No its not in respect to the Jets...

I would just hate to see an unexperienced QB on a stretcher not realizing the danger they face up against the elite 3 in the NFL...The Patriots D and its front 3 in particular is the last team any new QB wants to face unless they have a death wish.

Last edited:

We probably will see Chad as starter...I remember a year ago when Patrick Ramsey was neck and neck with Chad for starting QB position...Now Patrick is a Denver Bronco backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes