PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith Traylor charged with "injuring a public building"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what constitutes, "injuring a public building", guess the Dolphins are having their share of problems with drug users...

This may explain why the Pats didn't try to keep him.

Julius said:
This may explain why the Pats didn't try to keep him.

No doubt in my mind. You wonder how many "cuts" that a team gets blasted for, has something else behind it. I don't know what the controlled substance was, but I bet it wasn't perscription diet pills.:)

GJAJ15 said:
Wonder what constitutes, "injuring a public building", guess the Dolphins are having their share of problems with drug users...

Considering he was also nailed for driving under the influence I would place heavy money on him drunkenly crashing his vehicle into a public building with semi-significant damage. Obviously enough to piss them off and charge him, so he'll be responsible for the building repair costs as well as the risk of going to jail.

:eek: :D

Ok, I know this probably only bothers me but I don't think you can injure an inanimate object. How about charging him with "destruction of public property?"

Hoodie said:
Ok, I know this probably only bothers me but I don't think you can injure an inanimate object. How about charging him with "destruction of public property?"

Thanks. It really bugged me too. (Do you suppose "offending a public building" is a lesser charge?)

Hoodie said:
Ok, I know this probably only bothers me but I don't think you can injure an inanimate object.

No, me too -- I get this stupid Who-Framed-Roger-Rabbit toon image of an injured public building ...

P.S. Can you add insult to injury to a public building?

Last edited:
Hoodie said:

The answer will come when they decide whether to place the building on IR.

"Injuring a public building" must be synonymous with the NFL's "unnatural act."

Tunescribe said:
The answer will come when they decide whether to place the building on IR.

They would only do that if they have damaged the building's self-esteem!

:rolleyes:

edzo44 said:
They would only do that if they have damaged the building's self-esteem!

:rolleyes:

Hopefully it doesn't have an edifice complex!

Last edited:
Tunescribe said:
Hopefully it doesn't have an edifice complex!

Arghhh!!!!

Are you sure he just didn't walk into it?

Last edited:
I agree injuring??? Can the building sue for damages????
Mr Brick Wall...lost part of a .....

Hoodie said:
how about charging him with vandalism?
Same thing, except it's a special charge for vandalism to a public building. Sort of how assaulting a police officer carries a greater charge than assaulting a citizen.

According to Bill Belichick...

...the building suffered a "leg" injury and could be out anywhere from 1 - 36 weeks...

I love this charge!

"Charges were filed against Traylor Monday. They include injuring a public building, driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of a controlled DANGEROUS substance."

A controlled DANGEROUS substance?

Is there any other kind?

Only in Brackishwater, Oklahoma, would they differentiate between a "Dangerous" controlled substance and a - what - oh, I don't know - maybe a "Docile" controlled substance?

Reminds me of that scene from a "A Few Good Men":

Daniel Kaffee: "Colonel Jessup, would you say Private Santiago was in grave danger?"

Nathan Jessup: "Is there any other kind?"

ADPF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye