PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith Bulluck Postgame Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s a quick quote from Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck on his pregame interview regarding Patriots’ receiver Reche Caldwell:“Out of a whole 20-minute interview, they took those eight words and made something into it. I don’t think I took it too far, because I only spoke about it that one time. It was one of those [...]

More...

Here’s a quick quote from Tennessee linebacker Keith Bulluck on his pregame interview regarding Patriots’ receiver Reche Caldwell:“Out of a whole 20-minute interview, they took those eight words and made something into it. I don’t think I took it too far, because I only spoke about it that one time. It was one of those [...]

More...

Interesting quote. You are a young team, yes, but YOU, Keith, are NOT young. YOU, Keith, should know better. Glad to hear him humbled a bit, and a little surprised he's not whooping it up after their "big" victory.

Interesting quote. You are a young team, yes, but YOU, Keith, are NOT young. YOU, Keith, should know better. Glad to hear him humbled a bit, and a little surprised he's not whooping it up after their "big" victory.

Wow, for a Pat fan to say something like that is truly mind boggling!!!

My FAVORITE QUOTE from Rodney!! :)

It came right after their hit on your quarterback.
Yeah, so? Make it a little more special, huh? You see your quarterback on the ground, you look up and you say ‘Guys, it’s time to put their quarterback on the ground.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing