PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keith bullock's comments before the game last sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/

Keith Bullock was shown on TV before the game talking about Laurence Maroney's sore ribs and suggesting that he not finish the game. He was typically obnoxious during the game, and he made stupid comments after the Patriots beat the Titans in the playoffs in '03 as well. After all the stuff he and his teammates did on Sunday, the last TD was nothing more than rough justice.

anyone hear this?...quite stupid...

on another funny note on the same page

Dan Shaughnessy takes a predictably New York slanted view to the Belichick/Mangini feud.
everyone knows our media :)

Actually for once the Curly Haired Boyfriend had a somewhat readable article, although totally devoid of any new information.

Actually for once the Curly Haired Boyfriend had a somewhat readable article, although totally devoid of any new information.

to be honest i didnt read it, once i see him writing pats related articles i just skip it...he makes too many sarcastic remarks and red sox comparisons..

Speaking of jawing...

Hawk was just on with Dale and Holley and they asked him about the tone of the game and just what was going on that so got under their skin. He said it actually got to the point where Fisher was taunting players along the sidelines. On a penalty call that he initially thought was going to go against Spann vs. PacMan, he was taunting Hawk and Asante saying why don't you try just not kicking the ball to him. Asante got him back good by hollering back at him "where are you going next week, is your next game in Hawaii at the pro bowl?" LOL

The fish rots from the head and Tennessee is a perfect example.

Speaking of jawing...

Hawk was just on with Dale and Holley and they asked him about the tone of the game and just what was going on that so got under their skin. He said it actually got to the point where Fisher was taunting players along the sidelines. On a penalty call that he initially thought was going to go against Spann vs. PacMan, he was taunting Hawk and Asante saying why don't you try just not kicking the ball to him. Asante got him back good by hollering back at him "where are you going next week, is your next game in Hawaii at the pro bowl?" LOL

I like Fisher despite his HC weaknesses (how many teams would've tanked the season at 0-5).....he only wishes he could play DB for himself.

to be honest i didnt read it, once i see him writing pats related articles i just skip it...he makes too many sarcastic remarks and red sox comparisons..

I agree. I dismiss him as a Red Sox/baseball writer and keep wondering why he is writing about the Pats. In fact, after reading a few of his Pats reports/article last year, I avoid reading any of his 'football' writeups and kept praying that he sticks to the Sox and does not wade into the Patsland. Apparently I am praying to the wrong gods.:eek:

Speaking of jawing...

yup i heard that and i also heard BB had showed tape of titans players who actually initiate 'fights' or try and get under the skin of the opposition. So BB actually prepared for that...

The best thing about all this is the way the rest of the games went, Tennessee would have made the playoffs had they beaten us. So we knocked those punks out . . . SWEET :D

I am sensing some karma alright - good thing Fisher is getting a head start on rebuilding his club.

Yup, life is all about choices. Coach was sooooo mortified and disgusted with Haynesworth behavior and attitude he was set to cut him once his suspension was up...until Vince stepped in and they won a few games and forgot about all that character stuff because they saw a chance to just win baby and re-energize the fanbase and perhaps hang on to their jobs for another season.

CBS played the clip of Bulluck before the game, it went something like "they don't want to be out here, 39 has broken ribs, he doesn't want to be out here."

Enberg, being completely senile and on another planet, applauded Bulluck as being a team leader. Having played some sports, I'll admit I've thought worse things than hitting a guy in the ribs just because he's injured them recently, I just don't know if I've been dumb enough to say them aloud and I certainly wouldn't say them a) to pump my team up or b) with a camera around.

The whole Titan team was acting like a bunch of f-brains the other day. They got their comeuppins.

CBS played the clip of Bulluck before the game, it went something like "they don't want to be out here, 39 has broken ribs, he doesn't want to be out here."
Of course, Maroney has been practically begging to play for two weeks now. But there's no need in the facts getting in Bullock's way :rolleyes:

Of course, Maroney has been practically begging to play for two weeks now. But there's no need in the facts getting in Bullock's way :rolleyes:

Yeah, plus I wonder if Bulluck rethought his Maroney impression when he ripped off that 30+ yard run in the 4th quarter to seal their fate.

On a related note, I almost started a new thread just for this thought, but I think the 30 yard-4th-quarter-"warm up the bus"-style TD run is going to become a signature run for Maroney during his career.

Last edited:
Great scouting report, Bullock!

Where are you watching the playoffs from?

I would kill for a DVD of all the Pats bashing statements pre & post game followed by scenes of Pats killshots to the opposition. Start with the Lambs many hilarious remarks in SB XXXVII.

I would kill for a DVD of all the Pats bashing statements pre & post game followed by scenes of Pats killshots to the opposition. Start with the Lambs many hilarious remarks in SB XXXVII.

Hey, Ricky Proehl was right about a dynasty being born...he just didn't specify which team. :rocker:

Hey, Ricky Proehl was right about a dynasty being born...he just didn't specify which team. :rocker:

And the "I likes our chances" Rams quote, along with the "Over rated. Tom Brady is over rated" gem.

And the "I likes our chances" Rams quote, along with the "Over rated. Tom Brady is over rated" gem.

That second one was Dexter McCleon on the bench.

I love that in the new NFL Films Greatest SB Teams series, Brady dissects the TD pass to Patten, commenting on how they ran the fake to the inside and "McCleon went for the cheese".

Classic example of "He who laughs last....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back